University of Madras has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Madras
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Fellow Job on or before 21/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University of Madras|
|Vacancy Name||Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||21/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Dr. N. Nagarajan, Professor & Principal Investigator, Department of Adult and Continuing Education, University of Madras, Chepauk, Chennai – 600005|
Detail of University of Madras Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from candidates for temporary position for Research fellow to work for the UGC-UPE phase II Programme “Humanities and Social Sciences “stream.
- Title of the Project: ‘’ Gender Gap in social Indicators in Rural Tamil Nadu”
- Name of the Post : Research Fellow
- Number of Position : 1
- Duration : 1 year
- Stipend ; Rs 12,000 per month
- Required Qualifications 1. Candidates should have M.A.Degree in Economics 2. Acquaintance in Qualitative Techniques and SPSS 3. Familiarity with Tabulation and Interpretation 4. Communication Skill both in English and Tamil
Selection Procedure for University of Madras- Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Fellow Vacancy in University of Madras:
Candidates should submit the applications on plain paper with copies of supporting documents along with email address and cell number to the principal investigator of the programme on or before 21-4-2015.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/4/2015
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017