University of Madras has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Fellowship through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Madras
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Fellowship on or before 18/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Madras
Vacancy Name :Research Fellowship
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.12,000-14,000/-pm
Job Location : Madras
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 18/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : University of Madras, Madras
Detail Of University of Madras Research Fellowship Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for four positions of UGC – BSR Research Fellowships in Sciences for Meritorious Students.
- Name of the fellowship : UGC – BSR Research Fellowship for Sciences for Meritorious Students (RFSMS)
- Tenure of the fellowship . Initially for 2 year and extendable for a further period of 3 years
- Quantum of the fellowship : Rs. 14,000/- plus HRA as admissible Rs. 12,000/- per annum as contingency grant
- Qualification : M.Sc. in Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Genetics, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Physiology and Zoology with a minimum of 55% marks. M.Phil. Endocrinology will be an additional qualification.
- Eligibility : Candidates selected for registering to the Ph.D. programme in the department of Endocrinology
Selection Procedure For University of Madras – Research Fellowship Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Research Fellowship Vacancy in University of Madras:
Filled in application with detailed biodata and documentary evidence for qualification, experience and publications should reach the undersigned on or before 18.09.2015. Candidates should also enclose two reference letters of which one should be from the Head of the department, where in he/she studied last.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/09/2015