University of Madras has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Madras
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Senior Research Fellow on or before 15/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Madras
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : RS.20,000/-pm
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : University of Madras, Taramani, Chennai – 600113
Detail Of University of Madras Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of a Senior Research Fellow (SRF) at the Dept of Genetics, Dr ALM PG IBMS, University of Madras, Taramani, Chennai113 for a Department of Atomic Energy sponsored project (Sanction No. 2012/37B11BRNS)
- Title: Role of CD4T cells in diabetes-tuberculosis nexus
- Qualifications: First class MSc in Life Sciences (CSIRNET qualified preferred). Working experience in cell culture and molecular biology would be an added advantage.
- Fellowship: Rs.20,000 p.m (consolidated) till 31Mar 2016.
Selection Procedure For University of Madras – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in University of Madras:
Applications along with CV should be sent to Dr. V.Aravindhan, by email. (cvaravindhanagmail.com) before May 15th. Shortlisted candidates would be called for an interview and the dates would be informed in due course. No TA/DA will be provided.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/05/2015