University of Madras has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Madras
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Assistant on or before 03/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Madras
Vacancy Name :Research Assistant
Educational Qualification : B.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : Rs.12,000/-pm
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 03/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr. Senthikumarn Palanimuthu, Co-ordinator – UGC – UPE, Department of Pharmacology and Environmental Technology, Dr. ALM, PGIBMS, University of Madras, Taramani Campus, Chennai – 113
Detail Of University of Madras Research Assistant Recruitment:
- Name of the Post: Research Assistant
- No. of the Posts: 03 Three
- Salary: Rs. 12000/- per month
- Required Qualification: Candidate must possess bachelor’s degree – B.Sc. in zoology or botany or biochemistry or microbiology or molecular biology or medical laboratory technology.
- Desired: Previous working experience in laboratories as research assistants or technicians or lab attenders in educational institutes or hospitals or private laboratories.
Selection Procedure For University of Madras – Research Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Research Assistant Vacancy in University of Madras:
Eligible and interested candidates should need to applications on plain paper along with attested copies of all certificates to the above mentioned address and application can also be sent online to the above mentioned email id. Last date: 03.08.2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03/08/2015
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017