University of Madras has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Excavation-in-Charge through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.A, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Madras
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Excavation-in-Charge Job on or before 01.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University of Madras|
|Total No of Vacancy||06 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||01.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||University of Madras, Chennai|
Detail of University of Madras Excavation-in-Charge Recruitment:
Applications are invited for six posts of Project Fellows under UGC-UPE Phase II Programme, entitled “Studies in Comparative Religions” to work in the following research projects: 1. Temple Festival for Inter-Religious Peace and Harmony – An Analysis (Vaishnavism) 2. Philosophy and Religious Harmony: Context of a Saiva Text as an Exemplar – A Study of Sivagrabhasya of Sivagrayogin (Saivism) 3. Peaceful co-existence of humanity through the inter-religious understanding of festival, ritual and pilgrimages in India, with special reference to the Buddhism, Saktham, Ganapathyam and the Souravam (Philosophy) 4. An Analysis of Jaina Principles and Ethics that Promote Inter-Religious Peace and Harmony (Jainology) 5. Islamic Discourses and Interfaith Relations in Kerala (Islamic Studies) 6. A Comparative Study of Marian Pilgrimage tradition at Vailankanni and Adi Parasakthi Tradition at Melmaruvathur to Contribute to Inter-religious Peace and Harmony (Christian Studies)
- Project Duration: Initially for a period of 2 years and extendable for one more year
- Fellowship: Rs. 12,000/- per month (consolidated)
- Qualification: A recognized Post-graduate Degree in respective or related disciplines [Philosophy/Religious Studies (Vaishnavism, Saiva Siddhanta, Jainology, Christian Studies, Islamic Studies) /Sociology /Anthropology /Psychology]
- The applicant has to specify the preference of the project for consideration attach complete bio-data with attested copies of academic qualification and research experience, if any attach a non-employment certificate attach a certificate regarding non-receipt of scholarship or fellowship from any other source
Selection Procedure for University of Madras- Excavation-in-Charge Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01.04.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Excavation-in-Charge Vacancy in University of Madras:
The posts are purely temporary and will be governed by the rules and regulations of the University of Madras Applications completed in all the above respects should reach Professor G. Mishra, Co-ordinator “Studies in Comparative Religions”, Department of Philosophy, University of Madras, Chepauk, Chennai – 600005 on or before 01 April 2015. The envelope should be supercribed as “Application for the post of Project Fellow in UGC-UPE Phase II Programme”.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01.04.2015