University of Madras has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Phil can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Madras
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 16/06/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Madras
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000/- Per Month
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 16/06/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : University of Madras, Chennai
Detail of Post :
Applications are invited for 1 JRF position for a project entitled “Fabrication of nano-biochip for clinical diagnosis” funded by Department of Science and Technology under Instrumentation Development Programme (DST-IDP), New Delhi.
This is a collaborative project with JNV University, Jodhpur (Prof. Sunita Kumbhat, Biosensor Laboratory, Department of Chemistry).
- Duration: 2 years
- Emoluments : Rs. 25,000+30% HRA/month for 2 years (for candidates with valid NET/GATE scores. For others, the emoluments may vary as per the DST regulations).
- No. of posts: 1 (The candidate is expected to register for Ph.D. Degree)
- Eligibility: M.Sc./M.Tech. in Nanoscience /Nanotechnology/Biotechnology/Chemistry/Materials Science/ Biomedical Engineering/Chemical Engineering
- Desirable experience: Biosensors and biochip development
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/06/2016.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply ? :
Applications (bio-data and copies of certificates) should reach: Dr. D. Ravi Shankaran (Principal Investigator) Associate Professor, National Centre for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (NCNSNT), University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai-600025. E.mail: dravishankaranógmail.com by post within 15 days from the date of this advertisement. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/06/2016