University of Madras (UoM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Guest Lecturer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, PhD can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Madras (UoM).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Guest Lecturer Job on or before 11/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Madras (UoM)
Vacancy Name : Guest Lecturer
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : CHENNAI
Last Date to Apply for this job : 11/09/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : University of Madras School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences DEPARTMENT OF GEOGRAPHY THOLKAPPIAR CAMPUS, CHEPAUK, CHENNAI – 600 005
Detail of University of Madras (UoM) Guest Lecturer Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the Two Post of GUEST LECTURER (FULL-TIME) in the Department of Applied Geology, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai -25 for the Academic Year 2015-2016.
- Position : TWO GUEST LECTURER (FULL-TIME)
- Remuneration . Rs.20,000/– per month (Consolidated)
- Qualification . Candidates with M.Sc., Geology/Applied Geology/ or an equivalent Degree of a recognized University with Ph.D., in Geology / Applied Geology
- Experience : Preference will be given to those candidates with Teaching and Research Experience
Selection Procedure for University of Madras (UoM) – Guest Lecturer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/09/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Guest Lecturer Vacancy in University of Madras (UoM) :
Application on plain paper stating age, educational qualification and research experience along with attested copies of all the certificates in duplicate should reach on or before 11th September 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/09/2015