University of Madras (UoM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Madras (UoM).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Fellow Job on or before 31 Jul 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Madras (UoM)
Vacancy Name : Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.14,000/- p.m
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31 Jul 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Dr. G. Sathyaraj, DST-INSPIRE Faculty, Department of Inorganic Chemistry, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai 600 025
Detail of University of Madras (UoM) Project Fellow Recruitment:
- Project Fellow Job vacancies in University of Madras (Temporary)
- Project Title : “Ruthenium complexes as photo chemotherapeutic agents”
- No. of Post : 01
- Qualification : M.Sc., in Chemistry/ Inorganic/ Organic/ Physical/ Analytical Chemistry with First Class
- Desirable : Research experience in synthetic Inorganic/Organic chemistry
- Fellowship : Rs. 14,000/-
Selection Procedure for University of Madras (UoM) – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31 Jul 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Fellow Vacancy in University of Madras (UoM) :
Interested candidates may send their Bio-data along with the copy of the certificates on or before 31.07.2015 to the Dr. G. Sathyaraj, DST-INSPIRE Faculty, Department of Inorganic Chemistry, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai 600 025 by post or through email.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 31 Jul 2015
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016