University of Madras (UoM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Guest Lecturer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, PhD can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Madras (UoM).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Guest Lecturer Job on or before 09/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Madras (UoM)
Vacancy Name : Guest Lecturer
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : CHENNAI
Last Date to Apply for this job : 09/09/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : University of Madras School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences DEPARTMENT OF GEOGRAPHY THOLKAPPIAR CAMPUS, CHEPAUK, CHENNAI – 600 005
Detail of University of Madras (UoM) Guest Lecturer Recruitment:
Application are invited from eligible candidates on plain paper along with curriculum vitae providing Name, Date of Birth, Age, Address, Educational Qualification, Teaching Experience, Paper Publications, Mark Sheets, Community Certificate and evidence for any other credentials like NET/SLET etc. for the Post of Guest Lecturers(part-time) in the Department of Geography.
- Name of the Post : Guest Lecturer (Full-time)
- Number of Vacancies : Two
- Essential Qualification : M.Sc. Geography/ Applied Geography/ Spatial Information Technology /M.Tech in Geoinformatics or related subjects/ with NET/ SLET/ Ph.D
- Age Limit : Below 65 Years
- Duration : September – November and January – April
- Date of interview : 9 th September (Wednesday), 2015 at 11.30 AM
Selection Procedure for University of Madras (UoM) – Guest Lecturer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/09/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Guest Lecturer Vacancy in University of Madras (UoM) :
The Application on plain paper with Bio-data with necessary copies of certificates, email and Mobile number should reach the undersigned on or before 07th September, 2015 at 5.00 PM. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/09/2015