University of Madras (UoM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellows through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Madras (UoM).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Fellows Job on or before 14/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Madras (UoM)
Vacancy Name : Project Fellows
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.12,000/- p.m
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 14/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Professor G. Mishra, Co-ordinator “Studies in Comparative Religions”, Department of Philosophy, University of Madras, Chepauk, Chennai – 600005
Detail of University of Madras (UoM) Project Fellows Recruitment:
Applications are invited for two posts of Project Fellows under UGC-UPE Phase II Programme, entitled “Studies in Comparative Religions” to work in the following research projects:
- Philosophy and Religious Harmony: Context of a Saiva Text as an Exemplar – A Study of Sivagrabhasya of Sivagrayogin (Saivism)
- Islamic Discourses and Interfaith Relations in Kerala (Islamic Studies) Project Duration: Initially for a period of 2 years and extendable for one more year
- Fellowship: Rs. 12,000/- per month (consolidated)
- Qualification: A recognized Post-graduate Degree in respective or related disciplines [Philosophy/Religious Studies / Sanskrit/ Saiva Siddhanta/ Islamic Studies /Sociology /Anthropology] The applicant has to specify the preference of the project for consideration attach complete bio-data with attested copies of academic qualification and research experience, if any attach a non-employment certificate attach a certificate regarding non-receipt of scholarship or fellowship from any other source The posts are purely temporary and will be governed by the rules and regulations of the University of Madras
Selection Procedure for University of Madras (UoM) – Project Fellows Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Fellows Vacancy in University of Madras (UoM) :
Applications completed in all the above respects should reach Professor G. Mishra, Co-ordinator “Studies in Comparative Religions”, Department of Philosophy, University of Madras, Chepauk, Chennai – 600005 on or before 14 July 2015. The envelope should be supercribed as “Application for the post of Project Fellow in UGC-UPE Phase II Programme”.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/7/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission||275|