University of Mumbai has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Mumbai.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director Job on or before 25/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Mumbai
Vacancy Name : Director
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 75,000/- p.m.
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 25/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Deputy Registrar, Special Cell, First Floor, Room No.134, University of Mumbai, Mumbai-400 032
Detail of University of Mumbai Director Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Director (Open) in the Garware Institute of Career Education and Development, University of Mumbai on consolidated salary of Rs. 75,000/- p.m. from the reserved including Physically Handicapped and Open Categories within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Director:- Qualification – First Class or High Second Class at both the Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in any of the faculties of Arts, Science, Commerce, Law, education, Agriculture, Engineering, Technology, Rural Development and Management from any Statutory University of India. Qualifications may be relaxed in deserving cases at the descreation of the Selection Committee.
- Experience – At least 10 years administrative experience in supervisory capacity, managerial cadre in Industry, Business, Government, Statutory Bodies or other public/private Organizations. Preference will be given to those having experience of administering, designing and organizing Vocational Training Programmes in Management/Operations/Human Resources Development.
- Age – Not less than 45 years.
Selection Procedure for University of Mumbai – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director Vacancy in University of Mumbai :
- Two copies (1+1) of the application in the prescribed form together with attested copies of certificates should be sent in an envelop superscribed with names of the posts applied by the candidates so as to reach the Registrar, University of Mumbai, First Floor, Fort, Mumbai 400 032.
- A crossed Demand Draft on a Nationalized bank for the amount of Rs. 500/- to Open category and Rs. 300/- to SC/ST/DT and NT Categories drawn in favour of Finance and Accounts Officer, University of Mumbai.
- Last date – 25th June, 2015. Candidates who are already employed shall send their applications through proper channel or submit NOC from the employer at the time of interview. Application received after last date will not be considered. The University shall not responsible for any postal delay. Incomplete application and application on plain paper will not be considered. Convincing direct or indirect will be disqualification. The prescribed forms of applications and details regarding additional qualifications and specialization etc. can be downloaded from University website www.mu.ac.in/Careers.html.
- Relaxation of the 5% marks from 55% to 50% of the marks shall be applicable to SC / ST / Differently abled (Physically and Visually differently abled) category candidate as per UGC rules. 5% relaxation from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. Degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19 September, 1991.
- Candidates from all categories can apply for open posts.
- The candidate shall have to submit alongwith the application form a declaration in form ‘A’ as per the rules prescribed by the Government of Maharashtra in respect of small family vide Notification No.SRV.2000/CR(17/2000)XII, dated 28th March, 2005 and the eligibility of the applicant will be determined as provided under this rule.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category should also send one photocopy of their applications along with the attested copy of the caste certificate to the Deputy Registrar, Special Cell, First Floor, Room No.134, University of Mumbai, Mumbai-400 032.
- Educational qualification, experience etc. mentioned in this advt./notification indicate the minimum eligibility for the relevant posts. However, if the number of prima facie eligible candidates applied for post is disproportionately large in comparison to the number of posts available, suitable criteria may be adopted for shortlisting candidates for interview. For adopting criteria candidates having higher qualifications and/or experience will be considered. Criteria so adopted will depend upon the circumstances prevailing on each occasion of recruitment. This may result in non-selection of candidates for interview, though they fulfill requirements prescribed in the Advt. or who were called for interview for the same post on earlier occasion.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/6/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017