University of Mumbai has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Mumbai
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Fellow Job on or before 10.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University of Mumbai|
|Vacancy Name||Project Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||University of Mumbai, Teaching Appointments Unit, Room No. 113, First Floor, Fort, Mumbai 400 032|
Detail of University of Mumbai – Project Fellow Recruitment:
- Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. in Physics or Materials Science with minimum 50% marks (relaxable by % for SCSTPH candidates)
- Age:Below 35 years (upper age limit relaxable by 5 years for SCSTPH and women candidates)
- Duration of the project: Presently for one year and may be extended on yearly basis up to a maximum of three years
- Amount of fellowship: Rs. 14,000/- pm. — HRA (as per rules). For NETGATE qualified candidates, fellowship will be as per UGC rules.
Selection Procedure for University of Mumbai – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10.04.2015.
- Selected candidates may get a chance of registering for Ph.D. with the University of Mumbai subject to their qualifying one of the entrance exams of UGC-NET, GATE or the Ph.D. Entrance Test (P.E..) of the University of Mumbai.
How to apply for Project Fellow – Vacancy in University of Mumbai:
Interested candidates who fulfill the above conditions may send their applications via post or email (indicate CRS Project Fellow in the subject of email) mentioning their personal and academic information along with the contact number and email-id. The applications may be sent before 10″ April 2015 to: Dr Radha Srinivasan Associate Professor and Principal Investigator, CRS Project, UGC-CSR Mumbai Centre Department of Physics (Autonomous) University of Mumbai Tilak Bhavan, Vidyanagari Kalina, Mumbai-400098 Email: [email protected], [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10.04.2015
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017