University of Mysore has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – University of Mysore Recruitment 2015 – NO. ET4/444/2014-15. Candidates who have completed Ph.D, M.Sc, Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Mysore
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Director & More Vacancies on or before 16/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Mysore
Vacancy Name : Director & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d, M.Sc, Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 07 Post
Salary : Rs. 28,100-67,000/- p.m
Job Location : Mysore
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : The applications should be sent to the Registrar, University of Mysore, Crawford Hall, Mysuru – 570 005
Detail Of University of Mysore Director & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Director, Human Resource Development Centre||1||A. i) An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers. ii) A minimum of 10 years of teaching experience in University/College and/or experience in research at the University/National level Institutions/Industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level. iii) Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology – mediated teaching, learning process. iv) A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) set out in this Regulation in Appendix III. OR B. An outstanding professional, with established reputation in the relevant field who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, to be substantiated by credentials||Rs. 37,400 – 67,000 + AGP 10,000/- (UGC pay scale)|
|Director, Education Multi-Media Research Centre (EMRC)||1||A Masters degree in any subject. Eminent teachers/persons having experience of Print/Electronic Media or Journalism/Theatre, Art and Culture with a total of 10 years of regular service including administrative experience.||Rs. 37,400 – 67,000 + AGP 10,000/- (UGC pay scale)|
|Director, Physical Education||1||i) A Ph.D. in Physical Education. ii) Experience of at least 10 years as University Deputy or 15 years as University Assistant DPEs/College (Selection Grade). iii) Participation in at least two national/international seminars/conferences. iv) Consistently good appraisal reports. v) Evidence of organizing competitions and conducting coaching camps of at least two weeks’ duration. vi) Evidence of having produced good performance teams/athletes for competitions like state/national/inter-university/combined University, etc||Rs. 37,400 – 67,000 + AGP 10,000/- (UGC pay scale)|
|Director, University Printing Press & Stationery Depot||1||i) 1 st or 2 nd Class Master’s Degree in Kannada . ii) Five years experience in editing.||Rs. 36,300 – 53,850 (State scale of pay)|
|Assistant Director, Prasaranga||1||i) 1 st or 2 nd Class Master’s Degree in Kannada . ii) Five years experience in editing. i) I or II Class Masters degree of any recognized
University with good knowledge of Kannada.
ii) (a) Five years of teaching experience in First
Grade College or a Post-graduate Department.
(b) Experience in organizing students activities.
|Rs. 22,800 – 43,200 (State scale of pay)|
|Assistant Director of Students Welfare||1||i) I or II Class Masters degree of any recognized University with good knowledge of Kannada. ii) (a) Five years of teaching experience in First Grade College or a Post-graduate Department. (b) Experience in organizing students activities.||Rs. 28,100 – 50,100 (State scale of pay)|
|Assistant Director of Students Welfare (Lady)||1||i) I or II Class Masters degree of any recognized University with good knowledge of Kannada. ii) (a) Five years of teaching experience in First Grade College or a Post-graduate Department. (b) Experience in organizing students activities.||Rs. 28,100 – 50,100 (State scale of pay)|
Selection Procedure For University of Mysore – Director & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/5/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director & More Vacancies Vacancy in University of Mysore:
- All the above posts* are single posts. Hence they are un-reserved.
- The Government Orders issued from time to time with regard to reservation of posts to SC/ST/OBCs including Hyderabad-Karnataka region are applicable to the University.
- Allowances like D.A, H.R.A & C.C.A shall be as per the rate sanctioned by the State Government from time to time.
- The candidates who wish to apply for more than one post shall submit separate application for each post.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates who attend the interview.
- Any type of direct or indirect canvassing for the post will disqualify the candidate.
- Those who may be recruited in this University for the first time shall come under New Pension (Contributory) Scheme, which came into force from 1.4.2006.
- The University will not be responsible for any postal loss or delay.
- Employees of Government, quasi Government, Aided Colleges and Universities, are required to submit their applications through proper channel.
- Candidates must possess the required qualification on the last date fixed for receiving applications.
- Copies of documents in support of claim made, must be enclosed to the application. If copies of documents are not sent with the application, claims made will be rejected. Documents not enclosed to the application but produced at the time of interview will also be rejected.
- Age restriction : For posts at Sl. Nos. 1 & 2 there is no upper age limit. For post at Sl. No. 3 to 7, the age restriction is as follows: Maximum age 35 years for General Category, 38 years for OBCs, 40 years for SC/ST/Cat. I.
- The University shall reserve its right to fill up the above posts.
- Candidates who fulfilled the minimum qualification and experience will be called for an interview conducted by the prescribed Board of Appointments on the basis of merit and suitability.
- At the time of interview, the candidates are required to bring original marks cards/certificates/certificates of experience etc.
- The University shall reserve its right to short list the applicants wherever necessary based on merit assessed on the qualification and experience prescribed for the post.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/5/2015
University of Mysore Recruitment 2015 – NO. ET4/444/2014-15
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016