University of North Bengal has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of JRF Biotechnology through recruitment notification – University of North Bengal Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of North Bengal.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this JRF Biotechnology. Walk in Interview will be held on 18/05/2015 at 02.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name:University of North Bengal
Vacancy Name:JRF Biotechnology
Total No of Vacancy:01
Walk in date to Apply for this job:18/05/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:University of North Bengal, Haldia
Detail of University of North Bengal JRF Biotechnology Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
- JRF Biotechnology jobs opportunity in University of North Bengal
- Name of Project : Bioprospecting thermophilic lignocellulose deconstructing microbial consortium: Mining of ccllulolytic glycoside hydrolases for biotechnology
- Essential Qualification : M.Sc (Biotechnology/ Life Sciences/ Microbiology), Qualified NET/BET/SET/ GATE.
- No. of Post : 01,Eligibility : MSc,Location : Haldia,Job Category : Govt Jobs, Research, Walkin,Last Date : 18 May 2015.Job Type : Full Time,Hiring Process : Walk – In
Selection Procedure for University of North Bengal – JRF Biotechnology Post:
- Written Test on 18/05/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for JRF Biotechnology vacancy in University of North Bengal:
- The University of North Bengal was established by Act of the Legislature of West Bengal in 1962 and assigned the mandate of providing teaching, training and research in various branches of advanced learning , and promoting the dissemination of knowledge to fulfill growing socio-economic and technical manpower needs in the six North Bengal districts and the neighbouring state of Sikkim .
- Walk in Interview will be held on 18.05.2015 at 02 P.M at University of North Bengal, Office of the Registrar,Haldia
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 18/05/2015
VENUE :University of North Bengal,Office of the Registrar,Haldia
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016