University of North Bengal has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Asst. Microbiology through recruitment notification – University of North Bengal Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of North Bengal.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Project Asst. Microbiology on or before 13/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name:University of North Bengal
Vacancy Name:Project Asst. Microbiology
Total No of Vacancy:01 Posts
Last Date to Apply for this job:13/05/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy:University of North Bengal, Haldia
Detail of University of North Bengal Project Asst. Microbiology Recruitment:
- The University of North Bengal was established by Act of the Legislature of West Bengal in 1962 and assigned the mandate of providing teaching, training and research in various branches of advanced learning , and promoting the dissemination of knowledge to fulfill growing socio-economic and technical manpower needs in the six North Bengal districts and the neighbouring state of Sikkim .
- Project Assistant Microbiology jobs opportunity in University of North Bengal
- Name of Project : Development of high-resolution optical detector for growth monitoring of bacteria in liquid culture
- Qualification : M.Sc. in Physics/Biotechnology/Microbiology with good academic record. Specialization in Electronics/Microbiology is desirable
- Eligibility : MSc(Bio-Tech, Microbiology, Phy)Location : Haldia,Job Category : Govt Jobs, Research, alkin,Last Date : 13 May 2015,Job Type : Full Time,Hiring Process : Written-test.
- Fellowship : Rs. I0,000/-
Selection Procedure for University of North Bengal – Project Asst. Microbiology Post:
Candidates can apply on or before 13/05/2015
No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Asst. Microbiology Vacancy in University of North Bengal:
The Application may be sent to the Principal Investigator Dr. M. K. Das. Associate Professor, Department of Physics, North Bengal University, Siliguri-734013. V/B on plain paper giving full bio-data with e-mail, mobile number and attested copies of documents latest by 13.05.2015. Eligible candidates will be called for interview for which no TA/DA will be paid
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/05/2015
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017