University of North Bengal (UNB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of North Bengal (UNB).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 8/5/2015 at 1.30 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : University of North Bengal (UNB)
Vacancy Name : Research Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.A
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.13,000/- p.m
Job Location : West Bengal
Last Date to Apply for this job : 8/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Dr. Ujjwal Bhui, Assistant Professor in Sociology, Centre for Himalayan Studies, NBU
Detail of University of North Bengal (UNB) Research Assistant Recruitment:
A walk-in-interview will be held on 08/05/2015 (Friday) at 1.30 pm for the post of Research Assistant in the Centre for Himalayan Studies, University of North Bengal in connection with the ICSSR Sponsored Project (F.No.02/230/2014-15/RPR Dated: 06.01.2015).
- Title of the Project: “Ethnic Movements for Autonomy: A Sociological Study of Some Ethnic Groups of West Bengal vis-à-vis Jharkhand with Reference to Their Struggle for Autonomy to Solve Their Identity and Development Related Issues.”
- Funded by: ICSSR, New Delhi
- Project Director: Dr. Ujjwal Bhui, Assistant Professor in Sociology, Centre for Himalayan Studies, University of North Bengal
- Name of the Post: Research Assistant
- Number of vacancy: 01 (One)
- Qualifications: Essential: M.A. in Sociology/ Social Anthropology/ Political Science/ History/Geography with at least 55% marks or equal grade.
- Desirable: NET/SET qualified. Experience in field survey related works.
- Stipend: Rs.13000/- per month
- Duration: 12 months
Selection Procedure for University of North Bengal (UNB) – Research Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 8/5/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Research Assistant vacancy in University of North Bengal (UNB):
Candidates are requested to attend the interview along with all original testimonial and attested copies of the certificates. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates Dr. Ujjwal Bhui, Assistant Professor in Sociology, Centre for Himalayan Studies, NBU
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 8/5/2015
Dr. Ujjwal Bhui, Assistant Professor in Sociology, Centre for Himalayan Studies, NBU
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017