University of Pune has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification – University of Pune Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Pune.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Project Assistant on or before 31/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Pune
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-12,000/-pm
Job Location : Pune
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : University of Pune,Pune – 41.1007
Detail Of University of Pune Project Assistant Recruitment:
- Applications are invited for the post of a Project Assistant in a DST-INSPIRE Faculty project entitled Regulation of insulininsulin like growth factor signaling in mammalian brain by chaperones” sanctioned to Dr. Tanushree Banerjee at the Department of Biotechnology.
- Total Post: 1 (Open)
- Duration: One year (likely to be extended till the tenure of the project)
- QualificationsProject Assistant: Minimum eligibility criteria include good academic record throughout (minimum 60% marks in Bachelors and Masters degree) with M.Sc. in Life Sciences/ BiochemistryBiotechnologyZoologyBiophysics. NETGATE qualification and research experience holders (experience in animal cell culture and molecular biology techniques) will be preferred.
- Total emoluments: Rs. 12,000/- pm. consolidated will be paid as per the rules.
Selection Procedure For University of Pune – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Assistant Vacancy in University of Pune:
Duly signed applications on a plain paper along with Bio-data and attested copies of statement of marks and certificates should reach the Head (Attention: Dr. Tanushree Banerjee), Department of Biotechnology, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune – 41.1007, within 15 days of publication of this advertisement in the SP Pune University website. Suitable shortlisted candidates be called for interview subsequently.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/05/2015
Top Company Openings:
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Odisha Public Service Commission|
|South Eastern Railway|
|Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant|
|SBI Life Insurance|
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank|
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017