University of Pune has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – University of Pune Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Pune.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 20/06/2015 at 03.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Pune
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Post
Job Location : Pune
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 20/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Department of Zoology Sawtribal Phule Pune University Gameshkhind, Pune-411007.
Detail Of University of Pune Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Research Fellow||01 Post||M.Sc||Rs-14,000/-pm||NA|
- Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow under the University Grants Commission (UGC) funded research project Genotoxic and hematological effects of commonly used synthetic organophosphate pesticides on non target organisms, fresh water bivalve.
- Principal Investigator : Dr. S. V. Pandit. Associate Professor, Department of Zoology
- Junior Research Fellow : One post (SC) @ Rs. 14,000 per month
- Duration : 1 Year (June 2016, till completion of project)
- Candidate with M.Sc. in Zoology, preferably with one year of research experience can apply.
Selection Procedure For University of Pune – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 20/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in University of Pune:
- Interested candidates may appear directly for interview along with an application, resume and all the necessary documents.
- The JRF recruitment shall be purely on contractual basis, and the contract shall run concurrently with the said project period only.
- The candidate from other category can also apply. In case, the candidate of the above category does not appear for the interview, suitable candidate of any other category will be appointed.
- Any change in the date will be informed on the Website: http://www.issc.umipune.ac.in,
- Date of Interview :20June, 2015.Time of Interview : 11.30 a.m
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 20/06/2015
VENUE :Seminar Hall,Department of Zoology Sawtribal Phule Pune University Gameshkhind, Pune-411007