University of Pune has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Pune.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 31/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Pune
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.16,000/- p.m
Job Location : Pune
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : University of Pune , Pune
Detail of University of Pune Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow at the Interdisciplinary School of Scientific Computing (ISSC) to work on a BRNS sponsored project for research in the area of photocatalytic materials. The JRF is expected to register for doctoral degree under the project. The research will involve some development of software codes in the area of materials simulations. The initial appointment will be until 31* March 2016 with possibility of extension.
- Number of Post : 01 (ONE)
- Category : OPEN
- Payment : 16000 + H. R.A. (it will be enhanced 25000/- + H.R.A) 4) Eligibility M.Sc in Physics / Physical Chemistry / Electronics with exposure to computational methods and techniques. The candidate should have M.Sc. degree from a reputed University with at list 55% marks.
- Desirable Qualification Exposure to computational physics / chemistry, quantum chemistry, basic mathematical methods, calculus, Computer programming, usage of UNIX /Linux operating systems and programming using C or Fortran language. NET or equivalent examination qualified.
Selection Procedure for University of Pune – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in University of Pune :
Applications be kindly submitted with full particulars and with photo copies of relevant certificates / testimonials by email to scicompG) unipune.ac.in and a hard copy be mailed to The Director, Interdisciplinary School of Scientific Computing (ISSC), Potdar Complex, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune- 411 007 (Attn: Dr. Vaishali Shah), Selection: ISSC reserves the right to shortlist candidates based on merit and qualifications. Satisfying minimum qualification with not ensure short listing. The short listed applicants will be invited for an interview at ISSC. Candidates short-listed for the interview should be able to appear for interview at their own with cost with their original certificates for verification.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/7/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|