University of Pune has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MSc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Pune.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 07 Oct 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Pune
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.16,000/- p.m
Job Location : Pune
Last Date to Apply for this job : 07 Oct 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : University of Pune , Pune
Detail of University of Pune Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- JRF Public Health job vacancies in Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Qualifications : M.Sc/MPH with evidence of Masters level work In Public Health/Community based research and intervention. Knowledge of epidemiologic study designs and biostatistics is compulsory. Candidates with experience will be preferred. The position temporary in nature is for the period of eight months
- Salary : Rs.16,000/- per month (consolidated)
Selection Procedure for University of Pune – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07 Oct 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in University of Pune :
Interested candidates may submit their bio-data with detailed contact address, email and phone number and a covering letter addressed to The Director, School of Health Sciences, Savitribai Phule Pune University latest by 07.10.2015. Short-listed candidates will be notified via email or phone and will be invited to appear for an interview on a drkgnated date
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07 Oct 2015