University of Pune has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – University of Pune Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.CO/P-R/03C/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Pune.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 11/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Pune
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Pune
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 11/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : University of Pune, Pune-411007
Detail Of University of Pune Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Applications are invited for the post of One Junior Research Fellow (Scheduled Tribe) under the following MoES sponsored project to be undertaken by the Department of Geology, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune-7
- Project Title: Hydraulic Continuity in Deccan Traps and basement rocks around Koyna dam and their bearing on seismicity and location of deep observatory bore well Principal Investigator: Dr. R. A. Duraiswami
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Qualifications: M.Sc. in Geology with good research interest. The candidate should have
- proven credentials in borehole logging and hydrogeological surveys in the Deccan Volcanic Province.
- The candidate should have the understanding of various hydrogeochemistry and other analytical techniques.
Selection Procedure For University of Pune – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in University of Pune:
- The interested candidate may apply on plane paper giving their detailed Biodata, testimonials and certified copies of the mark list along with the passport size photograph and submit the same to the Head, Department of Geology in 15 days from the date of advertisement.
- No TaDA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Note: The appointment is only for the tenure of the project and the stipend is as per the rule of MOES
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/07/2015