University of Pune has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Pune.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Assistant Job on or before 15/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Pune
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.16,000/- p.m
Job Location : Pune
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Department of Chemistry Savitribai Phule Pune University (Formerly University of Pune) Ganeshkhind, Pune-411007
Detail of University of Pune Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited purely on temporary basis, from eligible, enthusiastic and motivated candidates for the post (one) of following position under the Department of Science and Technology (DST) funded research project with following details:
- Title of the Research project Novel Dual Action Antibacterial Strategies Principal Investigator Dr. Dimpy Kalia, DST INSPIRE Faculty,
- Department of Chemistry, Savitribai Phule Pune University (Formerly University of Pune) Email: dimpychema)gmail.com or dkaliaa)chem.unipune.ac.in Webpage: https/sites.google.com/sitedkaliagroup/
- Project Duration 1 year (likely to be extended for 3 years)
- Name of the Position Project Assistant 01 (Open to all)
- Essential qualification MSc. in Chemistry with minimum 55% marks
- Desirable qualifications Working experience (minimum one year) in organic synthesis NETGATESET qualified Sound knowledge in the areas of chemistry and biology
- Fellowship Rs 16,000/- (fixed)
Selection Procedure for University of Pune – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Assistant Vacancy in University of Pune :
- No TADA will be paid to the candidate for appearing in the interview.
- The complete application on a plain paper with details (A) Academic qualifications (B) Experience (C) Publication (if any) (D) Corresponding details (email, phone no, mobile no) (E) MSc. dissertation and (F) a short note (200 words) justifying why are you interested in working on this project, should reach The Head (Attention: Dr. Dimpy Kalia), Department of Chemistry, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Ganeshkhind, Pune-411007” on or before 15″ July, 2015 by posthand delivery or through email (dimpychema)gmail.com or dkaliaa)chem.unipune.ac.in.
- Please enclose the attested photocopies of the certificates supporting your candidature (Attach scanned
- images of the documents (jpg format) in case the application is sent via email)
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview by emailtelephone. The interviews will likely to be conducted in the 4″ or ” week of July, 2015 at the Department of Chemistry, Savitribai Phule Pune University.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/7/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017