University of Pune has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MA can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Pune.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Fellow Job on or before 23/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Pune
Vacancy Name : Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.A
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Pune
Last Date to Apply for this job :23/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :University of Pune , Pune
Detail of University of Pune Project Fellow Recruitment:
- Project Fellow Jobs opportunity in Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Title of the research scheme : CAS (Phase II)
- Qualifications : M. A. (Politics) in Politics with NET, minimum 55% marks and good academic record, preference will be given to candidates with command over English and Marathi, experience of field work.
- No. of Post : 01
- Stipend/Fellowship : As per UGC rule
Selection Procedure for University of Pune – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Fellow Vacancy in University of Pune :
The candidates fulfilling the requirements are requested to appear for an interview along with an application on plain paper with complete Bio-data, attested copies of certificates mark sheets, evidence of any other academic credentials and brief write-up of the research work carried out. Walk-in-interview will be held on 23rd October, 2015 at 1.00. p. m in the Sirsikar hall, Department of Politics, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Caneshkhind, Pune- 411 007.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/10/2015