University of Pune has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Teaching Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Pune
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Teaching Associate on or before 13/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Pune
Vacancy Name :Teaching Associate
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.18,000/-pm
Job Location : Pune
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 13/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : University of Pune, Pune
Detail Of University of Pune Teaching Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the posts of “Teaching Associate’ on purely temporary basis in the Department of Communication Studies, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune – 41.1007. The selected candidates will be required to work as per the directives given by “The Head, Department of Communication Studies
- Post: Teaching Associate
- No. of Posts: One
- Consolidated Salary: Rs. 18,000/- p.m
- Qualifications for the post of Teaching Associate (Open): 1. Master in Communication Studies (M.Cm.S.)/M.Sc. in Communication Studies with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade with Video-Production as specialization/Masters in Electronics Media.
- Experience: Candidates with good writing skills, coordination skills, computer skills and Editing Skills for Video will be preferred.
Selection Procedure For University of Pune – Teaching Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Teaching Associate Vacancy in University of Pune:
Send your applications with complete Bio-Data with all relevant documents on or before 13th July 2015 to the office of ‘The Head, Department of Communication Studies, S.P.P.U. Pune – 41.1007”. Phone: 020-25696348/9. Email id: hod_dcs(a)unipune.ac.in
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/07/2015