University of Pune has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Teaching Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Pune
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Teaching Associate on or before 09/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Pune
Vacancy Name : Teaching Associate
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.18,000/-pm
Job Location : Pune
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 09/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : University of Pune, Pune
Detail Of University of Pune Teaching Associate Recruitment:
Require one Teaching Associate at Lalit Kala Kendra, Gurukul. For the period of one year (academic years 2015 to 2016) Post 1- Solo for Music Open category
- No of post : 01
- The remuneration for the post will be Rs. 18000/- per Month (consolidated).
- Working hours for the post 10.30 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- Work as per University Rules and Regulations. 1) Gurukul work experience more than Twelve years required. 2) First class at post graduate level in performing Arts, in Music. 3) Co-ordination for programmes, seminars, workshop, examination, convocation and University foundation day. 4) Day today administrative work as per the requirement
Selection Procedure For University of Pune – Teaching Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Teaching Associate Vacancy in University of Pune:
Last date of application – 09/06/2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/06/2015