University of Pune has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior, Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Pune
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior, Senior Research Fellow Job on or before 5/5/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University of Pune|
|Vacancy Name||Junior, Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Post|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||5/5/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||The Director, School of Health Sciences, Savitribai Phule Pune University|
Detail of University of Pune Junior, Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Name of the Post:
- Junior Research Fellow: 02 posts
- Senior Research Fellow: 01 post
- Total No. of Posts: 03
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess M.Sc/ MPH with evidence of research in public health/ reproductive health/ epidemiology for JRF (UGC-UPE), M.Sc/ MPH with evidence of Masters level work in public health/ community based research and intervention for JRF (ICMR), M.Sc/ MPH with evidence of research in public health for SRF.
Selection Procedure for University of Pune- Junior, Senior Research Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 5/5/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview via email or phone.
How to apply for Junior, Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in University of Pune:
Eligible candidates may send their bio-data with detailed address, email and phone number to The Director, School of Health Sciences, Savitribai Phule Pune University within 15 days from the date of Advertisement.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 5/5/2015
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017