University of Pune has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate, Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, B.Tech, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Pune
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Associate, Project Assistant Job on or before 20.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University of Pune|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate, Project Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of Biotechnology, University of Pune, Pune – 411007|
Detail of University of Pune Research Associate, Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for temporary posts of a Research Associate (RA) and a Project Assistant (PA) in a DBT-funded research project entitled Molecular cloning and functional characterization of eIF20 kinases from Leishmania donovanisanctioned to Prof. J.. Pal at the Department of Biotechnology.
Total Posts: 2 (as above). Duration: One year (likely to be extended till the tenure of the project).
- Qualifications: RA (Open Category): Candidates with Ph. D. or equivalent degree in BiotechnologyZoologyBiochemistryMicrobiology can apply. Those who have submitted Ph.D. thesis may also apply.
- Desirable qualifications: Research experience in Animal Cell Culture Nucleic Acids Biochemistry/Molecular Biology/Genetic Engineering/Biochemistry. PA (ST category): The applicants must have a good academic record with a minimum of 60% marks in MSc.B.Tech.BE in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Microbiology/Zoology.
- Total emoluments: RA: Rs. 22,000/- to 24,000/p. (revised 36,000/- to 40,000/-) based on years of post-Ph.D. experience HRA as per rules.
PA: Rs. ,000/- pm.
Selection Procedure for University of Pune- Research Associate, Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20.04.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
How to apply for Research Associate, Project Assistant Vacancy in University of Pune:
Applications along with Bio-data and copies of statement of marks and certificates should reach the Head (Attention: Prof. J.. Pal, Department of Biotechnology, University of Pune, Pune – 411007, within 20 days of publication of this advertisement in Current ScienceSP Pune University website. Suitable candidates will be called for intery subsequently
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20.04.2015