University of Pune has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Teaching Associates through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Pune
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Teaching Associates on or before 22/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Pune
Vacancy Name : Teaching Associates
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : Rs.18,000/-pm
Job Location : Pune
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 22/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : SAVITRIBAI PHULE PUNE UNIVERSITY ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POSTS OF TEACHING ASSOCIATE IN THE DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN LANGUAGES, Pune
Detail Of University of Pune Teaching Associates Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the posts of Teaching Associate.
- Name of Post: Teaching Associate
- No of posts: 03 (Three) – Open – 02, SC – 01
- Salary: Rs. 18,000/- per month, Consolidated.
- Duration: One year / up to 30th June, 2016, whichever is earlier.
- Essential Qualification: M. Sc. Instrumentation Science / M. Sc. Electronics / B.E. Electronics / B. E. E TC / B.E. Instrumentation, with one year post graduate Teaching / Research experience. At least 55% marks (50%marks for reserved category candidates) at qualifying degree are essential.
- Desirable Specializations: 1) Analog and Digital Electronics 2) Signal Conditioning3) Micro controller and Embedded C – programming ) Lab VIEW and virtual Instrumentation.
- Duties and Responsibilities: Participation / Assistance in Teaching / Training / Laboratory and Administrative activities.
Selection Procedure For University of Pune – Teaching Associates Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Teaching Associates Vacancy in University of Pune:
Apply on plain paper furnishing necessary information along with copies of experience and educational qualifications certificate to: “The Head, Department of Instrumentation Science, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune-411007, within 10 days from the date of publishing of the advertisement on the website. The details of the interview schedule will be communicated after the last date of receipt of applications and also will be made available at http:// disc.unipune.ac.in No TA/ DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
Please mention your contact number and email address in application. Please quote Application for the post of Teaching Associate” on the envelope.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/06/2015
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017