University of Pune (UoP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Pune (UoP).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 25 Jul 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Pune (UoP)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 25,000/- p.m
Job Location : Pune
Last Date to Apply for this job : 25 Jul 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : University of Pune (UoP), Pune
Detail of University of Pune (UoP) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- JRF Job Vacancy in Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Project Title : “Identification and Functional analysis of BABA primed defense genes in Tomato against fungal pathogens”
- No. of Post : 01
- Qualifications : M.Sc. in Botany/ Life Sciences with at least 55% aggregate marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PH) and CSIR-NET/GATE/Equivalent test qualified.
- Desirable : Preference will be given to highly motivated candidates having good academic records and research experience in molecular biology techniques.
- Fellowship : Rs. 25,000/-
- Age Limit : 28 years
Selection Procedure for University of Pune (UoP) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25 Jul 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in University of Pune (UoP) :
The interested candidates are requested to submit the application on plain paper and the bio-data giving details of academic qualifications, training, experience, publications (if any), contact no., email etc. along with true copies of certificates and mark sheets. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained. Address to whom application to be sent : Dr Avinash Kamble Assistant Professor ‘Department of Botany SPPU, Pune-411 007. Last date of receiving application (by post or email) : 25th July 2015. Date of Interview : 31st July 2015 at 10.30 A.M in the department of Botany, SPPU, Pune.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25 Jul 2015
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017