University of Pune has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Teaching Associates through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Pune
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Teaching Associates on or before 24/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Pune
Vacancy Name : Teaching Associates
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.18,000/-pm
Job Location : Pune
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 24/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : The Head, Department of Psychology, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune-411 007
Detail Of University of Pune Teaching Associates Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following post at the Department of Psychology, S. Pune University, Pune 411007.
- Post Teaching Associate
- Salary Rs.18,000/- per month (Consolidated) Duration July 2015 to May 2016
- No. of posts . 02 – ( Open- 01, SC-01)
- Age Limit Maximum 33 years. (5 years relaxation for Reservation & Women candidates)
- Qualification: Good Academic Record as defined by the University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Masters degree level in Psychology (Clinical/ Industrial. Preference will be given to candidates who are SETNET qualified or Ph.D. (Psychology) and are having at least 1 years experience of Teaching (Temporary/ Contributory).
Selection Procedure For University of Pune – Teaching Associates Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Teaching Associates Vacancy in University of Pune:
The interested candidates should send Application along with all relevant documents and email address to The Head, Department of Psychology, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune-411 007 on or before 24 June, 2015. The Original documents would be required at the time of interview only. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email or phone call for a walkin interview at Department of Psychology at the designated date and time. The selected candidates will be required to participate ip teaching and the administration work as per the instructions of the Head of the Departm Head Registrar Department of Psychology Savitris Phule Pune University Registrar
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/06/2015