University of Punjab has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Punjab
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Professor Job on or before 06.05.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University of Punjab|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||06.05.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||office of the Registrar (Human Resource Branch, Admin. Block, Room No.19) , University of the Punjab (Quaid-i-Azam Campus), Lahore|
Detail of University of Punjab – Professor Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following Posts for appointment under BASIC SCALE (BS)/ TENURE TRACK SYSTEM (TTS ):- POSTS UNDER BASIC SCALE / TENURE TRACK SYSTEM
- Minimum Qualifications : Ph.D. from the HEC recognized Institution in the relevant field.
- Job Type: PROFESSOR (PACKAGE BS-21 RS. 40,000-2,600-76,400/TTS RS. 234,000-11,440-405,600)
- Experience : 15-years teaching/research experience in HEC recognized University or a post-graduate Institution or Professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International organization. OR 10 years Post-Ph.D. teaching/research experience in a recognized University or a Post-graduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a national or International organization.
- Minimum Number of Publications: The applicant must have 15 research publications (with at least 5 publications in the last 5 years) in the HEC recognized journals.
Selection Procedure for University of Punjab – Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06.05.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Professor – Vacancy in University of Punjab:
- Ph.D. degree holder will not be considered for Assistant Professor under BS system, whereas in-service Punjab University Ph.D’s may apply on BS.
- Foreign degree holders must be provided equivalence certificate issued by the HEC
- All rules in letter & spirit of TTS version 2.0 & BS are applicable.
- The candidates applying for the posts of Professor/ Associate Professor Under BS/ TTS should submit six copies of applications alongwith six complete sets of testimonials/ research work/ publications/ photograph (1×1)/ certificate of any distinction etc., on the relevant prescribed form.
- The candidates applying for the posts of Assistant Professor/ Lecturer Under BS/TTS are required to submit one copy of application on the relevant prescribed form alongwith attested copies of degrees/certificates/testimonials/ photograph (1×1) / certificate of any distinction etc.
- Candidates applying for the posts of Professor/Associate Professor under BS/TTS are required to submit a crossed postal order/ bank draft of Rs.3000/ -. The candidates applying for the posts of Assistant Professor/Lecturer u nder BS/TTS are however, required to submit a crossed postal order/ bank draft of Rs.1500/-. The postal order/bank draft should be drawn in favour of the Treasurer, University of the Punjab, Lahore.
- Both types of prescribed applications forms are obtainable from the Book Shop, University of the Punjab, Allama Iqbal Campus (Old Campus) Lahore/ University Information Centre, Quaid-e-Azam Campus (New Campus) Lahore on payment of Rs. 25/- each and also available at the University website www.pu.edu.pk/page/downloads.
- The candidates applying under TTS, they must fill the proforma for grant of advanced increments available at the University website www.pu.edu.pk/page/downloads.
- Candidates applying under both systems should submit separate applications along with complete documents together with required postal order/ bank draft for each application.
- Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel by due date and submit service certificates issued by their present and former employers, otherwise, their applications will not be entertained. Incomplete applications (in any case) or those received after due date shall also not be entertained.
- The candidates should attach a separate list of attached documents with signature.
- The candidates should mention the date of Notification/Result and time period of the degree in the relevant column of prescribed form.
- In case of Assistant Professor/Lecturer only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- The University reserves the rights not to fill/withdraw any post/withhold the appointment against any advertised post without assigning any reason.
- The applications (complete in all respect) should reach in the office of the Registrar (Human Resource Branch, Admin. Block, Room No.19) , University of the Punjab (Quaid-i-Azam Campus), Lahore.
- Last date for submission of applications is:
- Lecturer …………………………………….. 06.05.2015 UPTO 04:00 P.M
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06.05.2015
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016