University of Punjab has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior K.P.O. through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 8th can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Punjab
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior K.P.O. Job on or before 06.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University of Punjab|
|Vacancy Name||Junior K.P.O.|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||06.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||University of the Punjab, Quaid-i-Azam Campus, Lahore|
Detail of University of Punjab – Junior K.P.O. Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the Pakistani Nationals for the following posts for regular appointment in the Centre for Clinical Psychology, University of the Punjab, Quaid-i-Azam Campus, Lahore
Name of Post
No. of Posts
Qualifications & Experience
|Intermediate or equivalent degree with 45 w.p.m. speed in typing with computer Diploma.|
Selection Procedure for University of Punjab – Junior K.P.O. Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior K.P.O. – Vacancy in University of Punjab:
- General age relaxation of maximum five (5) years in upper age limit as per Government of the Punjab, S&GAD circular letter No. SOR-1 (S&GAD) 9-36/8 dated 04-11-2006.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Incomplete applications or received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- No TA /DA will be given to the candidates called for test / interview.
- Already in service applicants should apply through proper channel and submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) issued by the appointing authority, showing that the department will have no objection to relieve, if the applicant is selected.
- The Centre reserves the rights to increase / decrease the number of advertised posts or withhold the appointment against any advertised post without assigning any reason.
- Applications on prescribed proforma are available from Centre for Clinical Psychology or download from the University website www.pu.edu.pk/page/downloads along with a postal order worth Rs.300/- in favor of the Director, Centre for Clinical Psychology, University of the Punjab, Lahore.
Copy of C.V., duly attested educational certificates, computerized National Identity Card, domicile, experience letters and two recent photographs should reach in the office of the Director, Centre for Clinical Psychology, University of the Punjab, Quaid-i-Azam Campus, Lahore, not later than 4:00 p.m. Friday, 6th February, 2015 . No extra time will be allowed for postal transit etc
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From University of Punjab|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017