University of Punjab invites application for the recruitment of Research Assistant with B.Sc / MSc educational background
Company name : University of Punjab
Posts : Research Assistant
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs.20,000/-pm
No of Post : 02
Location : Punjab
Last date to apply : 10.12.2014
Details of Post :
Research Assistant Department of Metallurgy and Materials Engineering
- Job Type:”Research Assistant” Department of Metallurgy and Materials Engineering
- No. of Posts: 2
- Department: Department of Metallurgy and Materials Engineering
- Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals for a post of “Research Assistant” in the HEC funded research project entitled “Synthesis of graphene nanoplatelets and development of graphene nanoplatelets-based composites for electronics packaging and functional Applications” for a period of 2 years with a fixed remuneration of Rs. 20, 000/-PM.
- Research Associate 1 (RA1) M.Sc / MPhil degree in Chemistry or B.Sc / M.Sc (Engg) in Metallurgy and Materials Engineering (from HEC recognised Institute / University); specialization in Polymer / Materials Science with no more than one 2nd Div. in educational career.
- Research Associate 2 (RA2) : B.Sc / MSc (Engg.) in Metallurgy and Materials Engineering (from HEC recognized Institute / University); specialization in Materials Science / Corrosion Engg with no more than one 2nd Div. in educational career). PhD Scholars are encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
The interested candidates are advised to submit their applications in the office of Department of Metallurgy and Materials Engineering, University of the Punjab, Lahore, up to 10.12.2014. The applications should be accompanied by attested copies of certificates/ degrees/ NIC, publications and CV. The candidates have to provide two references. Closing Date 10-12-2014 Contact Dr. Mohsin Ali Raza Assistant Professor / Principal Investigator HEC Research Project Department of Metallurgy and Materials Engineering contact email: [email protected]
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 10.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From PU|