Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Boiler cum Compressor Attendant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th/ 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Boiler cum Compressor Attendant. Walk in Interview will be held on 09/06/2015 at 09.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
Vacancy Name : Boiler cum Compressor Attendant
Educational Qualification : 10TH/ 12TH
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Jaduguda
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 09/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Old Administrative Building, Jaduguda
Detail Of Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) Boiler cum Compressor Attendant Recruitment:
UCIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of Department of Atomic Energy intends to recruit 01(One) Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant purely on contract basis for a period of 01(One) year for Jaduguda Mill. Qualification, experience and age required vis-à-vis consolidated monthly emoluments for the post is as under :
- QUALIFICATION : Matriculate/SSLC with First Class Boiler Attendant Certificate granted by Government Board of any State or Union Territory.
- EXPERIENCE : Candidates should have minimum 01(One) year experience as incharge with First Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of a single boiler with steam pipes of any type or capacity of two or more boilers in a battery or many separate individual boilers, whose
total minimum heating surface is 300 square meter. Candidates should be conversant with operation of oil fired boilers and experience in maintenance of boiler independently.
- AGE LIMIT : Not exceeding 40 years as on 31.05.2015. Consolidated Emoluments : Rs.15000/- per month consolidated
Selection Procedure For Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) – Boiler cum Compressor Attendant Post:
- Written Test on 09/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Boiler cum Compressor Attendant vacancy in Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL):
Candidates fulfilling the above qualification, experience and age may walk in for an interview scheduled on 09.06.2015 at 9.00 AM in the Old Administrative Building, Jaduguda at the above mentioned address along with their detailed resume, photo ID, residential proof, two recent passport size colour photograph and original certificates and testimonials in support of their qualification, experience and age. No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in the interview. However, reservation will be applicable as per Government’s directives.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 09/06/2015
VENUE : Old Administrative Building, Jaduguda
Other Top Company Openings:
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017