Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Fire Officer through recruitment notification – Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 02/2015. Candidates who have completed Matriculation, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Fire Officer Job on or before 25/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
Vacancy Name : Fire Officer
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000/- p.m
Job Location : Jharkhand
Last Date to Apply for this job : 25/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : URANIUM CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED ( A Government of India Enterprise ) (CIN : U 12000 JH 1967 GOI 000806) PO : Jaduguda Mines, Distt. : Singhbhum (East), Jharkhand – 832 102
Detail of Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) Fire Officer Recruitment:
Uranium Corporation of India Limited [UCIL], a public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy invites applications from Indian citizens for the post of Fire Officer, purely on contractual basis, initially for a period of 01[one] years which may be extended at the discretion of the Management. The selected candidate will be posted at UCIL- Tummalapalle Unit of YSR Dist., Andhra Pradesh.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age||Experience|
|Fire Officer||1||Passed S.S.C or equivalent examination. Passed the Divisional Officer’s Course from the National Fire Service College or from CISF Fire Training Centre. OR Graduate/Associate Member of the Institute of Fire Engineers, India||Rs. 25,000/- per month||Below 60 years||Candidate must possess a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence, fully conversant with the operation and maintenance of fire engines, fir pumps & other fire fighting equipments and having 12 years post qualification relevant experience in the concerned field.|
Selection Procedure for Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) – Fire Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Fire Officer Vacancy in Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) :
- Reservation & relaxation will be followed as per Government Directives. A nonrefundable application fee of Rs.50/- is applicable for General & OBC candidates only. Application fee shall be paid by way of Demand Draft in favour of URANIUM CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED ( A Government of India Enterprise ) (CIN : U 12000 JH 1967 GOI 000806) PO : Jaduguda Mines, Distt. : Singhbhum (East), Jharkhand – 832 102. Phone No. 0657 –2730993/6450656 website www.ucil.gov.in Email: [email protected] / [email protected] CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED drawn on State Bank of India, payable at Jaduguda [Code- 0227], Jharkhand.
- Candidates called for interview will be reimbursed to & fro sleeper class rail fare subject to production of proof of journey from their present address to the place of interview by the shortest route as per rules of our company.
- Preference will be given to the candidates knowing Telugu language.
- The candidates working in Government Departments /Public Sector Undertakings should route their applications through proper channel.
- The application is liable for rejection at any state of recruitment process without assigning any reason in case of suppression/furnishing of false information, without enclosing necessary documents including application fees [if applicable], unsigned application and/or application received after closing date.
- Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria does not confer any right in respect of the interview/selection. UCIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify the recruitment process, if need so arises without assigning any reason.
- UCIL shall not be responsible for any postal delay/loss in transit in submission of documents within specified time. Applications received after the due date will neither be entertained nor returned. Incomplete applications will summarily be rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained from the candidates who has not been shortlisted/selected.
- Typed application duly completed in the prescribed application format which can be downloaded from our website www.ucil.gov.in alongwith a recent passport size photograph and attested copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials should reach to the office of General Manager[Personnel]-IRs, Uranium Corporation of India Limited, PO: Jaduguda Mines, Dist: East Singhbhum, Jharkhand- 832 102 latest by 25-06-2015. Candidate should superscribe Advt. No. and name of the post applied on the top of the envelope. Please Note: Corrigendum/Extension etc. if any, shall be published on our website www.ucil.gov.in only
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/6/2015
Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 02/2015.
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016