Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/2015. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Manager & More Vacancies Job on or before 25/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Manager & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.B.B.S
Total No of Vacancy : 03 Post
Salary : Rs.16,400-54,500/- p.m
Job Location : Jharkhand
Last Date to Apply for this job : 25/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : URANIUM CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED ( A Government of India Enterprise ) (CIN : U 12000 JH 1967 GOI 000806) PO : Jaduguda Mines, Distt. : Singhbhum (East), Jharkhand – 832 102.
Detail of Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) Assistant Manager & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL), a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy having its headquarter and registered office at Jaduguda Mines P.O., District East Singhbhum, Jharkhand. Company is engaged in mining & processing of uranium ore and following IDA pattern of pay scales revised w.e.f. 01.01.2007. UCIL invites applications from Indian citizens for the following posts required for its existing units in Jharkhand, Andhra Pradesh and upcoming projects in India.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Age|
|Chief Supdt.(Elect.)- (32900-58000)-E5/ Supdt.(Elect.)- (29100-54500)-E4 (For UCIL Tummlapalle)||1||Bachelor of Electrical Engineering with adequate computer knowledge from a University/recognized Institution. Minimum 12/09 years post qualification working experience preferably in mines/ mineral beneficiation/cement/chemical plants. VVVF Drives, D.C. speed controls through thyristor converters and PLC, control systems, H.T. & L.T. motors, switchgears, operation and maintenance of EHV upto 132 KV switchyards and sub-stations or similar fields.||41 years/ 37 years|
|Addl. Controller of Purchase & Stores (24900-50500) –E3||1||Degree in any branch of Engineering with one year recognized Diploma in Materials Management OR Degree in any discipline with two years recognized PG Degree/Diploma in Materials Management OR MBA with specialization in Materials Management. Minimum 06 years of post qualification experience in Stores/Material Handling Department of a large concern.||35 years|
|Assistant Manager (Medical Services) (16400-40500/-) -E1 (For UCIL Tummalapalle)||1||MBBS Degree recognized by Indian Medical Council with 02 years relevant experience in a reputed hospital. PG degree will be an added qualification.||30 years|
Selection Procedure for Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) – Assistant Manager & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
- Before applying, candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he /she fulfills eligibility criteria of the post stated in the advertisement in all respects.
- A non-refundable application fee of Rs. 50/- is applicable for General & OBC(NCL) candidates. SC/ST/PWD & Female candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. Application Fee shall be paid by way of Demand Draft in favour of URANIUM CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED drawn on State Bank of India, payable at Jaduguda (code-0227), Jharkhand.
- Candidates claiming to belong to any particular category of SC / ST / OBC(NCL) / PWD shall necessarily submit a copy of valid caste/medical certificate in a proforma prescribed by Govt. of India, as the case may be, from a Competent Authority. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in the “creamy layer” are not entitled to apply against OBC (Non-creamy layer) category. Age relaxation to various categories will be given as per Government Directives.
- Other things being equal, preference will be given to the candidates knowing Telugu language for the posts required for UCIL Tummalapalle (Andhra Pradesh). The Management reserves the right to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview or also to fill the posts even at lower level. Length of experience and age may be relaxed in case of exceptionally experienced and deserving candidates.
- All qualifications should be full time and recognized from Indian University/ Institutions/Appropriate Statutory Authority.
- The candidates working in Government Departments /Public Sector Undertakings should route their applications through proper channel.
- Candidates called for interview will be reimbursed to & fro AC 2nd Class rail fare, subject to production of proof of journey from their residence (as mentioned in the bio data) to the place of interview by the shortest route.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process without assigning reason in case of suppression / furnishing of false information, without enclosing necessary documents including application fees (if applicable), un-signed application and/or application received after closing date.
- For queries etc. candidates may visit the link www.ucil.gov.in – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section.
- Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria does not confer any right in respect of the interview/selection. UCIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify the recruitment process, if need so arises, without assigning any reason.
- UCIL shall not be responsible for any postal delay / loss in transit in submission of documents within specified time. Applications received after the due date will neither be entertained nor returned. Incomplete applications will summarily be rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained from the candidates who has not been shortlisted/selected.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- If a candidate is eligible to apply for more than one post, remit the fee for each application separately.
How to apply for Assistant Manager & More Vacancies Vacancy in Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) :
Typed application giving full details as per the prescribed ‘Application Format’ alongwith a recent passport size photograph, self attested copies of matriculation certificate for date of birth and all relevant documents such as educational qualifications, experience, caste certificate, Medical Certificate applicable for physically handicapped candidates only and a Demand Draft for Rs.50/-(Non-refundable) for General & OBC(NCL) candidates drawn in favour of ‘Uranium Corporation of India Limited’ payable at State Bank of India, Jaduguda (Code: 0227) should reach to the General Manager(Pers./IRs.) at the address given below on or before 25.06.2015 . ‘Application Format’ can be downloaded from our website ‘www.ucil.gov.in’. Gen.Manager(Pers./IRs.) Uranium Corporation of India Limited, (A Government of India Enterprise) P.O. Jaduguda Mines, Distt.- Singhbhum East, JHARKHAND-832102
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/6/2015
Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/2015.
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016