Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Sub Inspector through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12th, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Assistant Sub Inspector on or before 18/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
Vacancy Name :Assistant Sub Inspector
Educational Qualification : 12TH, Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : Rs.20,000/-pm
Job Location : Jharkhand
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 18/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL), PO : Jaduguda Mines, Dist : East Singhbhum, Jharkhand – 832 102
Detail Of Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment:
UCIL, a Public Sector Undertaking under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy, intends to recruit 03 Nos. Asstt.Sub-Inspector (ASI) purely on contract basis for a period of one year with a consolidated monthly emoluments of Rs.20000/- (Rupees Twenty Thousand only).
- No of Post : 03
- Salary : 20,000/-pm
- Passed Intermediate or equivalent qualification from a recognized board/university. Candidate must have served in Defence for at least 18 years and should have served in the rank of Halvildar or equivalent. However, preference will be given to the candidates having relevant industrial security experience.
- Maximum age limit is 45 years as on 31.07.2015. Age relaxation will be considered as per government directives.
- Physical Fitness : No Deformity
Selection Procedure For Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) – Assistant Sub Inspector Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Sub Inspector Vacancy in Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL):
Interested & eligible candidates may walk-in for interview on 21.08.2015(Friday) at 10.00 hours in the Conference Room of New Administrative Building-Jaduguda at the address mentioned hereinabove and bring all relevant certificates/testimonials including Discharge Book and Pension Book in original in support of their qualification & experience etc., a recent passport size photograph and updated resume enclosing self attested photocopies of all documents. Candidates must fax an advance copy of updated bio-data in the prescribed format available on UCIL website or send the same by email at email@example.com on or before 04.30 PM of 18.08.2015.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/08/2015
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017