Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Teachers through recruitment notification – Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) Recruitment 2015 – NO. AECS-1/J/B-20/2015/. Candidates who have completed Any Post Graduate, MCA, BE, B.Tech, BEd, BA, BC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Teachers. Walk in Interview will be held on 24/3/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate, MCA, B.E/B.Tech, B.Ed, B.A, BCA|
|Total No of Vacancy||10 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 170-220/- per Class|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||24 Mar 2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Atomic Energy Central School,Turamdih, UCIL , Colony Turamdih, Post, Sundernagar|
Detail of Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) Teachers Recruitment:
|1||PGT- English, Chemistry, Biology, Commerce, Hindi||Master’s degree in concerned subject with a minimum 50% marks and B.Ed from a recognized university|
|2||PGT – Computer Science||At least 50% marks in aggregate in any of the following, B.E OR B. Tech. (Computer Science / IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree OR Diploma from an institution / university recognized by the Govt. of India OR B.E or B. Tech. (any stream) and PG Diploma in Computers from recognized University OR M.Sc. (Compt. Sc.) / MCA or Equivalent from a recognized University OR B.Sc. (Compt. Sc.) / BCA or equivalent and PG degree in subject from a recognized University. OR PG Diploma in Computer and PG degree in any subject from recognized University OR ‘B’ level from DOEACC and PG degree in any subject OR ‘C’ level from DOEACC Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation. Note : B.Ed is not essential.|
|3||TGT – English||B.A, English as main subject in all 3 years with minimum of 50% marks & with B.Ed|
|4||TGT- Social Studies||B.A with any two of the following subjects viz. (1) History or Political Science (2) Geography or Economics and B.Ed from recognized University.|
|5||TGT (Hindi / Skt.)||B.A with minimum of 50% marks with Hindi and Sanskrit and B.Ed from recognized University.|
|6||TGT (Chemistry/ Biology)||A Bachelor’s degree with (1) Chemistry (2) Botany or Zoology with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and B.Ed from a recognized University.|
|7||TGT (Maths/ Physics)||A Bachelor’s degree with Physics and Mathematics with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and B.Ed from a recognized University|
|8||TGT- PET (Female)||Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks OR equivalent degree in Physical Education from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks along with a copy of UGC notification authorizing the recognition of this course to be equivalent to B.P.Ed.|
|9||PRT (EMS)||(a) Class XII with English, Hindi, Maths, Science and Social Science, B.A/ B.Sc with at least 50% in aggregate. (b) JBT/ D.Ed. after XII or B.E.L.Ed/ B.Ed with minimum of 50% marks. Note – Commerce candidates need not apply.|
|10||PRT (Music)||B.A in music OR equivalent OR class XII with Sangeet Visharad from Gandharv Maha Vidyalaya Mumbai or equivalent. Teaching qualification not essential.|
- Teaching experience : Experience is desirable for all the posts (not mandatory). Consolidated pay : Rs.220/- per class for PGT, `210/- per class for TGT & Rs. 170/- per class for PRT
- Age limit : 40 Years for PGTs, 35 years for TGTs and 30 years for PRTs
- Note: 1. All degree / diploma should be from a recognized institution. 2. M.A Ed/ M.Sc. Ed/ B.Sc. Ed from NIE with desired subjects are also eligible. 3. English as a subject in class XII is mandatory for all posts. 4. The candidate should be competent enough to teach though English Medium. 5. Upper age limit may be relaxed in case of meritorious candidates with teaching experience at the discretion of the interview board. 6. The candidates securing a minimum 50% marks for General Category and 45% marks for Reserved Category in written test only will be eligible for interview. 7. For PGTs normally preference will be given to candidates with teaching qualification (B.Ed.). However, if the performance of a candidate without B.Ed. is found to be exceptionally good with good academic record she/ he may be considered for appointment.
Selection Procedure for Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) – Teachers Post:
- Written Test on 24 Mar 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Teachers vacancy in Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL):
Interested candidates may report for registration on the schedule dates one hour before the schedule of the written test at Atomic Energy Central School,Turamdih, UCIL , Colony Turamdih, Post, Sundernagar. They should bring attested copies of the certificates / testimonials along with originals and a passport size photograph for verification.
Important dates to remember :
|Post / Category||Date and time of written test||Date of Interview|
|PRT (Music)||No written test||24.3.2015|
|PRT ( EMS)||24.3.2015 ,9:30 – 11 a.m||24.3.2015|
|TGT s||25.3.2015,9:30 – 11 a.m||25.3.2015|
|PGT s||26.3.2015,9:30 – 11 a.m||26.3.2015|
Atomic Energy Central School,Turamdih, UCIL , Colony Turamdih, Post, Sundernagar
Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) Recruitment 2014 – NO. AECS-1/J/B-20/2015/.
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017