Urban Development and Housing Department Bihar has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Civil Engineer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech,ME/M.Tech,MBA,B.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from Urban Development and Housing Department Bihar.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Civil Engineer & More Vacancies Job on or before 29/2/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Urban Development and Housing Department Bihar
Vacancy Name : Civil Engineer & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech,M.E/M.Tech,MBA/PGDM,B.Com
Total No of Vacancy : 188 post
Salary : Rs.35,000-45,000/-per month
Job Location : Bihar
Last Date to Apply for this job : 29/2/2016
Address for the Job Vacancy :Urban Development and Housing Department Bihar ,Bihar
Detail of Post :
- The Urban Development & Housing Depaftment, GoB wishes to set up City Level Technical Cell across Towns/Cities in Bihar to support the ULBs and to manage the projects proposed under Housing For All (Urban). The Urban Development & Housing Department, GoB invites online applications from individual Professionals with expertise in Urban Planning, Housing Finance and Policy, Municipal Finance, Municipal / Civil Engineering, PPP Projects, MIS and Environmental on contract basis.
- Urban Planner Graduate Degree in Urban Planning / Regional Planning / Geography / Civil Engineering / Architecture Engineering. 3 years experience in Urban Planning with experience of urban infrastructure projects / affordable housing i slum development projects PG qualification is preferable. Experience ofurban reform oriented projects is desirable. Fluency in local language desirable.
- Housing Finance and Policy Specialist Graduate in finance / Commerce / Economics / Management from recognized university 3 years experience in housing finance or banking or housing policy. PG qualification is preferable. Experience in helping State / UT governments and ULBs to examine and use a range ofoptions for financing housing projects. Experience in training of ULB staff on municipal finance, project finance and resource mobilization.
- Municipal / Civil Engineer Graduate degree in Civil Engineering. 3 years of experience in procurement, design, and supervision of infrastructure works. PG qualification is preferable. Ability to assist ULBs to set standards and procedures for ensuring quality and monitoring compliances. Prior experience as municipal engineer will be an added advantage. Fluency in local language essential
- PPP Specialist Post Graduate in Civil Engineering / MBA from recognized university 3 years professional experience in developing and managing projects on
- MIS Specialist B. Tech. in Computer Science IIT IMCA 3 years ofwork experience PC qualification is preferable. Experience in software development and database management. Fluency in local language essential.
- Environmental Specialist Graduate in Environmental Studies or Similar field. 3 years of experience in assessing, monitoring, and mitigating environmental impacts of urban inilastructure investments. PG qualification is preferable. Knowledge of local environnrental laws and regulations. Working experience in ULBs / City level will have added advantage. Fluency in local language essential
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/2/2016.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply ? :
The candidates willing to apply for the above positions should submit the application to the principal Secretary, UD&HD online at the website htto:/lurban.bih.nic.in latest up to l7:00 Hrs on 29th February,2016. All related documents must be uploaded in scanned form. Reservation roster shall be followed for all posts as per Government of Bihar Rules. Candidate The candidates who wish to apply for more than one position should submit separate application for each position. The applications will be evaluated on pre-determined evaluation criteria and the merit list will be prepared accordingly. The shortlisted candidates will be invited for counselling where the claimed qualification and experience will be verified *itt tt,e documentary proof such as marks sheet, degree certificates, experience certificates, proof of working in the previous organisations (Either TDS certificates or Form- l6 issued by the previous organisations or bank statement in which ,uiury *u, transferred). If the shortlisted candidates failed to proof the claimed qualification and experience, they will be declared ineligible. The Urban Development and Housing Department, Govt. of Bihar reserves the right to cancel part or whole process of hiring the professionals.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/2/2016