Utkal Grameen Bank (UGB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Office Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Utkal Grameen Bank (UGB) Recruitment 2015 – HRM/P/2015/1. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Utkal Grameen Bank (UGB)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Office Assistant & More Vacancies on or before 05/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Utkal Grameen Bank (UGB)
Vacancy Name :Office Assistant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, Diploma, Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 213 Posts
Salary : Rs.7,200-25,700/-pm
Job Location : Bolangir
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 05/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Utkal Grameen Bank (UGB), Head Office, Bolangir – 767001
Detail Of Utkal Grameen Bank (UGB) Office Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Utkal Grameen Bank, Head Office, Bolangir invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Junior Management (Scale-I) cadre and Office Assistant(Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs (CWE-III) conducted by IBPS during September/October 2014.
Officer JM Scale-I:
- No of Post : 77
- SCALE OF PAY: 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700
- PROBATION PERIOD:Two years
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28th June – 4th July, 2014 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in. Language Proficiency – The candidates applying for the posts of Officer JM Scale I and Office Assistants –(Multipurpose) are required to possess proficiency in the local language of the State / UT (Odia). For ensuring proficiency in local language, the candidate should have – (a) Local language at 10th Standard level OR (b) Native language at 10th Standard level OR (C) Local language at any level upto the graduation level
Office Assistant (Multipurpose):
- No of Post : 136
- SCALE OF PAY: 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300
- PROBATION PERIOD: 01 years
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28th June – 4th July, 2014 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in. Language Proficiency – The candidates applying for the posts of Officer JM Scale I and Office Assistants –(Multipurpose) are required to possess proficiency in the local language of the State / UT (Odia). For ensuring proficiency in local language, the candidate should have –
(a) Local language at 10th Standard level OR (b) Native language at 10th Standard level OR (C) Local language at any level upto the graduation level
APPLICATION FEE (INCLUDING POSTAGE/ INTIMATION CHARGES) (NON-REFUNDABLE) : For Officer JM Scale-I Rs.20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Rs.100/- for all others For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Rs.20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Rs.100/- for all others
Requisite Application Fee (as applicable to them for the post applied for) may be paid in the following CBS accounts at any of the Branches of UTKAL GRAMEEN BANK or STATE BANK OF INDIA by means of a Payment challan. (Separate challans for Utkal Grameen Bank and State Bank of India are available in the Bank’s website www.ugb.co.in
Selection Procedure For Utkal Grameen Bank (UGB) – Office Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/08/2015
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose):- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBsCWE-III conducted by IBPS in September / October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR
- For Officer JM Scale-I:- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September / October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
- Before applying for any of the mentioned post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which scrutiny of such eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the bank on this behalf. Mere admission to the Online RRB CWE III and/ or passing the test and being invited by the Bank for the Interview shall not imply that the Bank has been satisfied beyond doubt about the candidate’s eligibility. Candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility criteria and who do not produce the photocopies as well as the originals of all the documents required to be submitted and as advised in this notification as well as in the Interview call letter, for any reason, whatsoever, shall not be permitted to participate in the Interview, even though they may have obtained the desired level of score in the Online CWE and have been called for interview. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/ certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Candidates belonging to OBCs but coming in the “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled to the benefits of OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as “UR” or “UR Persons with Disabilities’ as applicable. OBC Certificates in the format as prescribed by the Govt. of India and issued by the Competent Authority inter alia, specifically stating that the candidate does not belong to the Socially Advanced Sections excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBCs in Civil Posts and Services under Govt. of India i.e. carrying ‘CREAMY LAYER’ clause based on income issued recently (i.e., issued on or after 09/07/2014 should be submitted at the time of Interview.
- Persons with Disabilities claiming the benefit of reservations/age relaxation should possess Medical Certificate as specified in the Disabilities Act of 1995 in support of their disability.
- Candidates serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings (including banks) should produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of Interview, in the absence of which their candidature may not be considered.
- The candidates will have to appear for interview at their own expense. However, unemployed eligible SC/ST outstation candidates attending the Interview will be reimbursed to and fro second class ordinary train/bus fare by the shortest route on production of evidence of travel. The Bank will not be responsible for any injury/ losses, etc of any nature during their travel time.
- Only candidate willing to serve anywhere in the operational area of the bank should apply. (g) Any request for change of address will not be entertained.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at BOLANGIR. i) In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of version other than English, English version will prevail. (j) The Bank may at its discretion hold a second stage/ conduct Supplementary process wherever necessary in respect of a centre/venue/specific post of a candidate(s).
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service & Conduct Rules of the Bank.
- All Candidates must submit the photo copies of the prescribed certificates in support of their educational qualification, experience, date of birth, caste, etc. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Persons with Disabilities Category are required to submit an attested copy of their caste certificate/certificate of handicap issued by the competent authority, in addition to other certificates as specified above. Candidates will also have to produce original caste certificate/relevant certificates at the time of Interview, failing which his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- A recent, recognizable passport size photograph should be firmly pasted on the computer generated application form and should be signed across by the candidate. Three copies of the same photograph should be retained for use at the time of interview. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of the interview may lead to disqualification.
- ACTION AGAINST CANDIDATES FOUND GUILTY OF MISCONDUCT : Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or should not suppress any material information while filling up the application form. At the time of interview, if a candidate is (or has been) found guilty of i. using unfair means during the selection process or ii. impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or iii. misbehaving in the interview venue or taking away any documents from the venue or iv. resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature by selection or v. obtaining support for his/her candidature by any means. Such a candidate, in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, shall be liable to be debarred, either permanently or for a specified period, from any recruitment conducted by Bank.
How To Apply For Office Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Utkal Grameen Bank (UGB):
- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.ugb.co.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE III conducted in September/October 2014) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered email ID.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.ugb.co.in and click on the link “RECRUITMENT”.
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification. the candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS. Candidates can pay application fees including postal charges in any of the branches of Utkal Grameen Bank or State Bank of India in the account number specified and printed on the payment Challan only. Go to the nearest Branch of UTKAL GRAMEEN BANK or STATE BANK OF INDIA with the Fee payment specific Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee mentioned below in following CBS Accounts. (Separate challans for Utkal Grameen Bank and State Bank of India are available in website)
- Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly authenticated by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & code No, (b) Transaction Id/Scroll number (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
- Candidates are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank’s website www.ugb.co.in. All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully.
- Carefully fill in the details such as fee payment details from the CBS Challan in the Online Application Form.
- Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
- Original fee payment receipt i.e CBS challan will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of Interview. Without original CBS challan the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Interview. Candidates are also advised to keep a photocopy of the fee payment challan with them.
- CANDIDATES SHOULD NOT SUBMIT A PRINTOUT OF THE APPLICATION / FEE PAYMENT RECEIPT (CBS challan) TO THE BANK AT THIS STAGE.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview. The applicant should sign and affix his/her photograph on such printout of application and keep the
same ready for submission if selected for Interview along with copies of required documents mentioned below: 1. Printout of the online application submitted. 2. Original fee payment receipt (CBS challan) 3. Printout of IBPS scores in CWE-III 4. 10th standard / 12th standard / Graduation examination Mark sheet in support of local language for posts of Officer JM Scale-I and Office Assistants (Multipurpose). 5. Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank. 6. Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification; 7. Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable; 8. Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable. 9. Photo identity proof 10. Any other relevant document 11. The Original Certificates / Mark sheets / other Certificates to be kept ready and produced on demand
- If selected for interview, candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings (including Banks & Financial Institutions) will be required to submit their applications accompanied by a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered. It is for the candidate to ensure that he / she has met with the eligibility criteria and complied with the requirements and adhered to the instructions contained in this advertisement as well as in the application form. Candidates are, therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per instructions given in this regard.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/08/2015
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016