Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (UBKV) invites application for the recruitment of Meteorological Observer with Higher Secondary pass educational background
Company name : Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (UBKV)
Posts : Meteorological Observer
Qualification : Higher Secondary Pass
Salary : Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- consolidated per month
No of Openings : 03
Location : West Bengal
Last Date to apply : 27.10.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from the Indian Nationals for the following temporary posts under the project “Gramin Krishi Mousam Seva”, funded by India Meteorological Department, Ministry of Earth Science, Govt. of India for the three AMFUs located at Pundibari, Majhian and Kalimpong in the districts of Coochbehar, Dakshin Dinajpur and Darjeeling respectively under the aegis of Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya.
- No of post : 03
- Essential Qualifications: Higher Secondary pass in any discipline from a recognized institute with basic knowledge in computer applications.
- Desirable Qualifications: (i) Having the ability for typing in English and Bengali /local language with a minimum speed of 40 words per minute. (ii) Experience in recording and handling of meteorological data.
- Age limit: Relaxation of age for 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates shall be made as per Govt. rules. However, the age limit is not applicable for the persons who are already in service in a regular establishment under Government/other recognized institutions or universities.
- Salary : Rs.5200/–20,200/- RGP- Rs. 2,000/
Application Fee: A non-refundable application fee of Rs.200/- (Rs. two hundred) only (Rs. 100/- for SC/ST candidates) should be paid by A/c Payee Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya”, payable at Cooch Behar. On the top of the envelope containing the application, write the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ……………UNDER GKMS” in block letters.
- In-service candidates shall have to submit their application through proper channel along with a no objection certificate from their present employer.
- The University reserves the right to increase/ decrease the no of posts/ alter any conditions at any point of time or not to fill up any of the posts advertised in case of non-availability of any suitable candidate or due to any other reasons without adducing any reason thereof.
- It should be clearly remembered that these posts are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project and the continuance of the above posts will be strictly subject to financial support from India Meteorological Department, Ministry of Earth science, Govt. of India.Further, these posts are governed strictly by the relevant rules/ regulations/ conditions of the service framed by IMD and UBKV from time to time. The funding authority does not extend benefits like LTC, GPF & CPF contribution and pension benefits for these posts.
- Candidates applying against reserved category post (SC/ ST) must submit a valid Certificate from the appropriate authority in support of their claim to belong to a particular community.
- The University reserves the right to reject any application form due to non-observance of any of the above instructions.
- Candidates are requested to provide their E-mail and contact number along with postal address as per the proforma.
- University may conduct written test and / or aptitude test followed by interview. No TA/DA shall be provided for appearing in such test/ interview
How to apply:
Interested candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria as mentioned above are requested to submit their applications in the format given below on plain A-4 size paper, along with duly attested copies of the certificates pertaining to their qualifications, date of birth, category, experience etc. The application forms duly completed in all respects shall have to sent to the Registrar, Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya, P. O. – Pundibari, Pin- 736165, Cooch Behar, West Bengal within 27.10.2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 27.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From UBKV|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016