Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (UBKV) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Research Associate with M.Sc/ M.Tech educational background on October 20, 2014
Company name : Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (UBKV)
Posts : Research Associate
Qualification : M.Sc/ M.Tech
Salary : Rs. 23,000 – 24,000/- consolidated per month
No of Openings : 01
Location : West Bengal
Walk in Date : 20.10.2014
Details of Post :
- No of post : 01
- Essential Qualification : Post Graduate degree (MSc/M.Tech) in Meteorology or M.Sc.(Agriculture) in Agrimet/ Ag.Phys. / Agronomy / Soil Science/ Agricultural Statistics/ Agricultural Economics from a recognized University / Institution.
- Desirable Qualification : Candidate with knowledge/ experience in Computer/ Meteorological data processing/ remote sensing/ GIS/ Crop Simulation Modeling preferred
- Salary : Rs.23000 +10% House Rent for Master degree holders Allowance as per GoI Rules Rs.24000 +10% House Rent for Doctorate degree holders Allowance as per GoI Rules
- Nationality/Age: Indian nationals with the following age limits are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: Age should be below 40 years as on 05.08.2014 (age relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST). Further age relaxation may be given to the candidates with experience in Agrometeorology.
SELECTION PROCEDURE / APPOINTMENT :
Applicants have to appear before a selection committee for a walk-in-interview at the chamber of The Director of Research, Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya, Pundibari, Coochbehar. Preference will be given to those candidates whose research interest and work experience has relevance to the mandate of the Project. The selected candidates will be offered Fellowship as furnished above. The above position is purely temporary contractual and co-terminus with the project. There is no provision of re-employment after termination of the project. No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for attending the interview. Candidate should not have any type of conviction in the court anywhere in India.
HOW TO APPLY:
- One advance copy of the application should preferably be typewritten as per the proforma given below and to be sent in the following Email address of Director of Research, UBKV: [email protected] and the hard copy of the same should be submitted at the time of before interview.
- Bring the original and two sets of photocopies of the following documents / certificates duly attested by a Gazetted Officer / Head of the Institution at the time of appearing at the interview. i) All degree certificates and mark sheets starting with HSC and up to the eligibility qualification.ii) Proof of date of birth e.g. CBSE/ HSC/ SSC/ Matriculation certification. iii) SC/ST/OBC certificate, if applicable, as per the prescribed format.
- Enclose a self addressed envelope (size 5”x7”) with complete postal address including PIN code affixing postage stamp of Rs.5/-.
- Affix one passport size photograph on the space provided in the application format and enclose one spare photograph inside the envelope indicated at “c” above. Append your signatures across both the photographs.
- Persons working under the Central / State Government / Public Sector Undertakings should submit their applications through proper channel.
- DATE AND TIME OF INTERVIEW: 20.10.2014 at 12:00 Noon
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date : 20.10.2014
Venue: Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya Po. Pundibari, Dist. CoochBehar West Bengal
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From UBKV|