Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (UBKV) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professor & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (UBKV)Recruitment 2015 – Notification No. UBKV/Rect./08/2015. Candidates who have completed Degree,Master’s Degree,Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (UBKV).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Professor & More Vacancies Job on or before 14/12/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (UBKV)
Vacancy Name :Professor & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Bachelors Degree,Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 37 post
Salary : Rs. 37,400-67,000/p.m
Job Location : West Bengal
Last Date to Apply for this job :14/12/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :UTTAR BANGA KRISHI VISWAVIDYALAYA P.O. Pundibari, Cooch Behar West Bengal-736165
Detail of Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (UBKV)Professor & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Applications in prescribed forms are invited from the Indian Nationals for filling up the following posts of Teachers and Officers in the prescribed Pay Band with admissible Allowances and Benefits as per University norms.
- Qualifications: A. (i ) Professor: Essential Qualifications: (I) A 1st or high 2nd class Master’s Degree in the subject or discipline following a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or Horticulture or Technology/Engineering depending on the post. (II)An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification in the concerned/ allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in teaching and/or research and/or extension education with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research / policy papers. (III) A minimum of 10 years of teaching experience and/or experience in research and/or experience in Extension Education in the relevant field of specialization in a University/college or National Level Institutions /industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level. Desirable qualifications: (I) Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology – mediated teaching learning process
- Associate Professor: Essential Qualifications: (I) A 1st or high 2nd class Master’s Degree in the subject or discipline following a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or Horticulture or Veterinary & Animal Science or Technology/ Engineering depending on the post. (II)A Ph.D. degree in the concerned / relevant disciplines. (III) A minimum of 8 (eight) years’ experience of teaching and / or research and/ or extension education in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University /College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers. Desirable Qualifications: (I) Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses and technology-mediated teaching learning process with evidence of guiding of students at Masters and/or Ph.D level.
- Assistant Professor: Essential qualifications: (I) A 1st or high 2nd class Master’s Degree in the subject or discipline following a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or Horticulture or Forestry or Veterinary & Animal Science or Technology/ Engineering depending on the post. (II) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR, ICAR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. (III) Candidates who are awarded a Ph.D. degree through a process of admission, registration, course work and external evaluation as laid down in the UGC Regulations, 2009 (Minimum Standards and Procedures for award of M. Phil /Ph.D Degree) and so adopted by the university, shall be exempted from NET/SLET/SET. (IV) NET/SLET/SET shall not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted. Desirable Qualification: Candidates without NET but holding Ph.D. degree shall have at least two full length publications having a NASS rating not less than 4, on the last date of submission of the application.
- . Officer: (i) Director of Research : a. Essential qualification: (i) Consistently good academic record with a 1st or high 2nd class Master’s Degree in Agriculture or Horticulture or recognized equivalent qualifications, (ii) A Ph.D degree in Agricultural Sciences or any of the Sciences basic to Agriculture, (iii) 10 years’ experience of research in any branch of Agriculture/Horticulture as evidenced by publications in Standard Journals, (iv) Evidence of ability to plan, organize, guide and administer research activity, (v) At least 5 years’ experience as chief of any research organization/ multidisciplinary research project or as the Head of the Department in any institute (National/ State/ University level) where research forms one of the major activities. However, this experience may be waived in case of exceptionally qualified candidates having made scholastic contributions in the field of agricultural research as evidenced by published documents. b. Desirable Qualifications: (i) Experience of teaching, (ii) Experience in extension work in Agriculture and Allied Sciences, (iii) Experience in academic administration.
- Director of Farms: a. Essential Qualification: (i) Uniformly good academic record with a Master’s Degree in Agronomy or recognized equivalent qualifications with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade in the point scale wherever a grading system is followed, (ii) At least 10 years’ experience in the management of farms in a senior administrative position, (iii) Knowledge of Agricultural conditions in the country, preferably in the State of West Bengal. For exceptionally qualified and experienced candidates, Master’s Degree in any discipline of Agriculture/ Horticulture may be considered. b. Desirable Qualification: (i) A Doctorate degree or equivalent publications of merit in Agriculture or Allied subjects, (ii) Proven capacity of leadership in organization and management of large size State or University farms. (iii) Assistant Comptroller: a. Essential Qualification: (i) Uniformly good academic record with a Master’s Degree in Commerce/ Finance with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade in the point scale wherever a grading system is followed, (ii) Experience in Audit and Accountancy work for at least five years in a senior position involving Supervision, Control and Planning and Management of Audit and Accounts. b. Desirable Qualification: (i) A degree in Chattered Accountancy or Cost Accountancy or Business Management. (ii) Experience in audit-accounts service of Central/State Government Units/Govt. undertaking/University
Selection Procedure for Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (UBKV)-Professor & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/12/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Professor & More Vacancies Vacancy in Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (UBKV):
Interested candidates are required to apply in the prescribed form obtainable in the University website www.ubkv.ac.in with Rs. 500/ (Rs. 250 for SC/ST candidates) for the posts of Professor, Director of Research and Director of Farms, Rs. 400/- (Rs. 200/ for SC/ST candidates ) for Associate Professor and Rs. 200/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ST candidates) for the posts of Assistant Professor and other officer posts in the pay band of Rs. 15,600-39,100/- as non-refundable application fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “UTTAR BANGA KRISHI VISWAVIDYALAYA” payable at Cooch Behar, West Bengal. Candidates, who have applied earlier in response to our advertisement, need not apply further; however, they may upgrade their qualification and experience, if any. The filled-in application forms (super scribed as “Application Form for the post of ……………, Category…………” with full address of the candidate at the left side of the envelope) shall have to reach the office of the Registrar (Recruitment Section), Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya, P.O. Pundibari, Dist. Cooch Behar, Pin-736165, West Bengal within 17.12.2015. However, no application form without accompanying the demand draft of requisite non-refundable application fee will be considered. Mere possession of the essential qualification shall not make an applicant entitled to be called for interview. Age may be relaxed for exceptionally qualified /experienced candidates. Application incomplete in any respect will be rejected without adducing any reason thereof.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/12/2015