Uttar Pradesh Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwavidyalaya Evam Go Anusandhan conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow with MVSc educational background on October 10, 2014
Company name : Uttar Pradesh Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwavidyalaya Evam Go Anusandhan
Posts : Senior Research Fellow
Qualification : MVSc
Salary : Rs. 20000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Walk in Date: 10.10.2014
Details of Post :
Senior Research Fellow:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the temporary position (one Senior Research Fellows) in the ongoing UPCAR project entitled “Imparting scientific knowledge of animal rearing for better production through technology transfer to livestock owner”. Application may be addressed to the Principal Investigator, Directorate of extension / Professor and Head Veterinary Physiology, DUVASU, Mathura on the prescribed application form.
Positions and engagements are purely temporary and will be on contractual basis initially for one year and may be extended further but will co-terminus with the project. However, can be terminated at any time if the conduct and research output is not satisfactory. There is no provision of re-engagement or absorption after termination of the project.
- No of post : 01
- Age: 35 years for men and 40 years for women (maximum)
- Essential Qualification: Master’s degree in any discipline of veterinary science and AH with 1st Division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average.
- Desirable: Working experience in Veterinary Extension and working knowledge of computer including statistical analysis of data.
- Emolument : Rs 20,000/- per month including HRA
- Walk-in-interview will be conducted on 10th October, 2014 at 10.00 a.m. in the Committee Room of Director Extension, DUVASU, Mathura.
The selected candidates have to submit fitness certificate from district hospital. No TA/DA etc. will be paid for attending the interview. Prescribed application form and details regarding post, qualifications and emolument is available on the University website (www.upvetuniv.edu.in).
Important Dates to Remember:
Walk in Date: 10.10.2014
Venue : Walk-in-interview will be conducted on 10th October, 2014 at 10.00 a.m. in the Committee Room of Director Extension, DUVASU, Mathura.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Mathura University||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017