Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer Trainee through recruitment notification – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 05/VSA/2015/JE. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Engineer Trainee Job on or before 17 Jun 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Engineer Trainee|
|Total No of Vacancy||794 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||17 Jun 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||NH25, Sarojini Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226023|
Detail of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Junior Engineer Trainee Recruitment:
- Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical Engineering
- No.of Vacancy : 728(GN-365, OBC-197, SC-152, ST-14)
- Post Code : 521
- Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil Engineering
- No.of Vacancy : 66(GN-33, OBC-18, SC-14, ST-01)
- Post Code : 524
- Qualification : candidate must have passed (i) Three years Diploma examination in Electrical Engineering/Civil Engineering awarded by Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh OR a Diploma, equivalent thereto, recognized by the State Government OR (ii) Three years All India Diploma Examination in Electrical Engineering/Civil Engineering conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India OR (iii) Diploma Examination in Electrical Engineering/Civil Engineering conducted by any of the Universities in India incorporated by an Act of the Central/State legislature
- Pay scale : Rs, 9300-34800
- Age: Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years as on 01-01-2015
- Examination Center & Selection Process : Selection Process will be based on written Test(Computer Based Test (CBT)) and Interview. Computer Based Test (CBT) will be held at Allahabad, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Agra, Kanpur, Bareilly, Lucknow, Ghaziabad, and Meerut cities .Electricity Service Commission, however, have the right to cancel any of the Examination City/ Center and/or add some other cities/centres depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, or any force-majeure conditions etc.. The test shall be of total 200 marks and shall comprise of total 200 questions, out of which 150 questions shall be from the Diploma level Engg. Branch syllabus for the Post applied, 20 questions of General Knowledge/Awareness, 20 questions of Reasoning and 10 questions of General Hindi. Each correct answer shall carry one mark each and each wrong answer shall carry negative mark of 0.25, Interview carrying 25 marks will be conducted at Lucknow only. Maximum numbers of candidates shortlisted for interview will be equal 2 to 3 times the number of vacancies in each category. However, in case a number of candidates obtain equal marks, which are the minimum marks for being called for interview, all such candidates will be called for interview. Appearing in both the CBT and interview Is compulsory; failing which candidature will be treated as cancelled. Finally, the merit list shall be prepared on the basis of the combined marks obtained in the CBT and interview, branch wise category wise.
- Training: The selected candidate has to undergo a training programme, by UPPCL’ on for a period as decided absorption as per successful completion of the training, the candidate shall be considered for existing rules of UPPCL”
Application Fee :
|SC (Domicile of U.P.) Category/ST (Domicile Of U.P.) Category||Rs. 700/-|
|General Category/Other Backward Class (OBC)/DFF/EX-Serviceman of U.P.)||Rs. 1000/-|
|Candidates Other than State of U.P. (any Category).||Rs.1000/-|
Selection Procedure for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)- Junior Engineer Trainee Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17 Jun 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Engineer Trainee Vacancy in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL):
Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 17-05-2015. Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 17-06-2015. Payment of Application Fees : 15-05-2015 to 15-06-2015
Important dates to Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17 Jun 2015
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. 05/VSA/2015/JE.
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016