Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technicians Grade II through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th/ 12th/ Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Technicians Grade II job from From 17th May 2015 to 17th June 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Technicians Grade II|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ 12TH/ Diploma|
|Total No Of Vacancy||884 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||17/06/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL), Across India|
Detail Of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Technicians Grade II Recruitment:
Uttar Pradesh Power Cooperation Limited has distributed vacancy notice regarding UPPCL Recruitment 2015 for filling of 884 posts of Technicians Grade 2. Intrigued candidates who wish to request for specified positions may apply by filling UPPCL online application on or before the last date.
- Post Name: Technicians Grade 2
- No of post : 884
- Qualification: The aspirants who are going to apply need to have High School/ equivalent exam with Science and Mathematics subjects; and have certificate in Electrician Trade from recognized board/Institute.
- Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get alluring pay of Rs. 5200/ – to Rs.20200/ – (Pay Band-1)+ Grade Pay of Rs. 2600/ -.
- Age Limit: Contenders’ base age ought to be 18 years and upper age of 40 years as on 01-January-2015. Relaxation in age will be applied as per norms of the organization.
Application Fee: SC/ ST hopefuls of Uttar Pradesh are obliged to pay: Rs.700/ – For All other remaining categories: Rs.1000/ –
Payment Mode: Competitors need to pay application charge through Online Mode as ATM cum Debit Card/ Credit Card/ SBI Net saving money/ NEFT or through Bank Challan Form (downloaded from the site) in any branch of State Bank of India.
Selection Procedure For Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) – Technicians Grade II Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/06/2015
- The selection will be made on the basis of written exam of 300 marks, followed by Interview of 25 marks
How To Apply For Technicians Grade II Vacancy in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL):
- Contenders wish to apply UPPCL Vacancy and satisfy all prerequisites as given above can apply online according to the system expressed underneath:
- Sign on to authority site that iswww.uppcl.org
- After that, select “APPLY ONLINE “, which is given in center of landing page.
- At that point, hit on “Apply online” tab.
- Presently, fill an application shape legitimately with all obliged data and transfer examined travel permit size photo and mark.
- Finally, check all points of interest at any rate once and hit on “SUBMIT” catch
- Remember to take half quart out of use structure for future reference.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/06/2015
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016