Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) invites online application for the recruitment of Technician Grade-II for High School holders
Company name :Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
Posts :Technician Grade-II
Qualification : High School
No of Post : 2211
Location :Uttar Pradesh
Last date to apply :30-09-2014.
Details of Post :
- Name of the Post: Technician Grade-II (Trainee) (Electrical)
- Name of the Category:
- Unreserved: 1106 posts
- SC: 464 posts
- ST: 44 posts
- OBC (Non-Creamylayer): 597 posts
- Total No. of Posts: 2211
- Age : Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 35 years as on 01-01-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Qualification: Candidate must possess High School/ equivalent exam with Science & Maths subjects and certificate in Electrician Trade.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on their performance in written examination and interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.1000/- for Other category and Rs.700/- for SC/ ST candidates of Uttar Pradesh through Net Banking/ ATM Debit/ Credit card/ Payment Gateway/ State Bank of India.
CANDIDATES MUST PLEASE NOTE OTHER IMPORTANT POINTS:
- A CANDIDATE MUST HAVE PASSED HIS MINIMUM REQUIRED ELLIGIBLE QUALIFICATION AT THE TIME OF FILLING THE APPLICATION FORM.
- A CANDIDATE MUST HAVE PASSED HIS REQUIRED ELLIGIBLE TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION SPECIFICALLY IN ELCTRICIAN TRADE ONLY AT THE TIME OF FILLING THE APPLICATION FORM.
- CERTIFICATE ACQUIRED ON THE BASIS OF WORK EXPERIENCE AND THROUGH DISTANCE MODE ARE NOT RECOGNISED BY UPPCL AND ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE.
- WRITTEN EXAMINATION WILL BE HELD AT LUCKNOW,MEERUT,AGRA AND ALLAHABAD CITY.HOWEVER INTERVIEW WILL BE HELD AT LUCKNOWONLY.ELECTRICITY SERVICE COMMISSION HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR ADD SOME EXAMINATION CITIES DEPENDING UPON THE RESPONSE, ADMINISTRATIVE CONDITIONS/FEASIBILITY,OR ANY OTHER FORCE MAJEURE CONDITIONS ETC..
- A CANDIDATE MUST CARRY ADMIT CARD ALONGWITH PHOTO IDENTITY CARD AS MENTIONED IN APPLICATION FORM DURING THE TIME OF WRITTEN TEST AND INTERVIEW.(i.e. ADMIT CARD/AADHAR CARD/VOTER ID./DRIVING LICENSE/PASSPORT/BANK PASSBOOK WITH PHOTO/SCHOOL OR COLLEGE IDENTITY CARD ETC. ).
- ESC, SHALL ARRANGE TO DISPLAY THE ANSWER KEY OF THE OBJECTIVE TYPE QUESTIONS,WITHIN NEXT WORKING DAY, AFTER THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION ON THE OFFICIAL EBSITE OF UPPCL www.uppcl.org .REPRESENTATIONS WILL BE INVITED FROM THE CANDIDATES, AGAINST THE WRONG ANSWER-KEYDISPLAYED WITH DOCUMENTRY EVIDENCE AT THE E-MAIL [email protected] FOR 03(THREE) DAYS FROM THE DATE AND TIME OF DISPLAY OF ANSWER-KEY.THEREAFTER, NO REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY FORM WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE GIVEN IN THE ADVERTISEMENT 04/VSA/2014.IN CASE OF ANY AMBIGUITY/SHORT OF INFORMATION, THE EXISTING POLICIES,RULES AND REGULATIONS OF UPPCL WILL BE FINAL.
- ANY PAYMENT MADE THROUGH ONLINE (NET-BANKING/DEBIT CARD/CREDIT CARD/PAYMENT GATEWAY) AFTER 20.00 Hrs., IS REFLECTED AS PAYMENT ON NEXT DAY. HENCE BE CAREFUL AND ONLINE PAYMENT MADE ON THE LAST DAY OF DEPOSITING FEES MUST BE ENSURED BEFORE 20.00 Hrs..
How to Apply:
Candidates desirous of applying against Adv. 04/VSA/2014 for the post of”Technician Grade-II(Trainee)(Electrical)” in U.P. POWER CORPORATION LTD. are required to apply ONLINE only, by visiting the UPPCL official website www.uppcl.org .APPLICATION BY ANY OTHER MODE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. A valid E-mail id and Mobile Number is mandatory for the submission of your Online Application. This E-Mail id ,Mobile number and Photo ID as mentioned in the application form should be kept active/maintained till the declaration of final result. U.P. POWER CORPORATION LTD. will send important information with regards to your application and examination on this registered E-Mail/Mobile number. For Convenience, before filling of the Online Application, the candidate should save the scanned images of candidate’s recent coloured passport photo(Dimension 200×230 pixels and size of the file should be between 60-80kb. Scanner resolution minimum 200 dpi) & signature of the candidate(Dimension 200x 60 pixels and size of the file should be between 10-20kb.Scanner resolution minimum 200 dpi) in a CD/DVD/Pen drive in JPG format only. The above documents in soft copy will be required for uploading and final submission of your Online Application Form. Application form has to be completed in two phases.
Important dates to remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 10-09-2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 30-09-2014.
- Starting Date for Payment of Fees: 08-09-2014.
- Last Date for Payment of Fees: 28-09-2014.
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From UPPCL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017