Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Recruitment 2015– ADVERTISEMENT NO.3/2014-15. Candidates who have completed Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Junior Engineer & More Vacancies Job on or before 03-02-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Engineer & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma/ B.E/B.Tech/ B.sc/ M.Sc/ Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||125 Post|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||03-02-2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
Detail of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Junior Engineer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Name of the Posts:
- Horticulture and Food Processing Department: 01 Post 1. Electrical and mechanical Foreman: 01 Post
- The U.P. Cane (Gazetted) Service: 01 Post 1. Regional Publicity Officer: 01 Post
- Fire Service Department: 01 Post 1. Chief Fire Officer: 01 Post
- Animal Husbandary Department: 03 Posts 1. Farm Manager 2. Assistant Director (Farms) 3. Fodder Development Officer and Agriculture Officer
- Public Works Department: 02 Posts 1. Assistant Architect: 02 Posts
- Department Of Geology And Mining: 20 Posts 1. Assistant Geologist: 13 Posts 2. Assistant Chemist: 05 Posts 3. Mines Officer: 02 Posts
- Department Of Geology And Mining Directorate: 20 Posts 1. Technical Assistant Geology: 15 Posts 2. Mechanical Foreman: 01 Post 3. Technical Assistant (Chemistry): 04 Posts 4. Draft Man: 03 Posts
- Vyawsayik Shiksha: 02 Posts 1. Technical Officer/ Principal: 02 Posts
- Industries Department: 39 Posts 1. Assistant Statistical Officer: 39 Posts
- Tourism Department: 02 Posts 1. Assistant Statistical Officer: 02 Posts
- U.P. Chikitsa Shiksha (Homeopathy) Deptt: 01 Post 1. Lecturer Physiology: 01 Post L. U.P. Chikitsa Shiksha (Ayurvedic) Deptt: 14 Posts 1. Lecturer Shalya Tantra: 07 Posts 2. Lecturer Prasuti Tantra Evam Stri Rog: 07 Posts
- U.P Chikitsa Shiksha (Unani) Deptt: 04 Posts 1. Lecturer Hifzane Sehat: 01 Post 2. Principal: 01 Post 3. Reader Nafasiyat: 01 Post 4. Reader Tashrih: 01 Post
- Technical Education Department: 02 Posts 1. Principal: 02 Posts
- Department Of Geology And Mining: 01 Post 1. Assistant Drilling Engineer: 01 Post
- U.P Palika (Centralized) Subordinate Engineering Service: 06 Posts 1. Junior Engineer (Civil): 06 Posts
- Medical Education Department: 03 Posts 1. Lecturer (Gastro Enterology): 03 Posts
- Total No.of Posts: 125
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-40 years for post A, G-4, 21-40 years for post B, D, E, F, G-1, H, I, J, O, P, Q, 3, 21-45 years for post G-2, 23-40 years for post C, 25-40 years for post K, L, M-1, 35-50 for post M-2, N, 28-45 years for post M-3, 4. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess at least three years diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Refrigeration engineering from any recognized Institute for post A, Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University for post B, Three years degree in Fire Engineering from National Fire Service College, Nagpur/ any equivalent degree from a recognized Institution of comparable status for post B, Post graduate degree in Agriculture from a University for post C, Bachelor degree in Architecture awarded by University D. For more information refer notification.
Candidates should pay Rs.95/- (Exam fee Rs.80/- & Online Processing fee Rs.15/-) for UR/ OBC candidates, Rs.55/- (Exam fee Rs.40/- & Online Processing fee Rs.15/-) for SC/ ST candidates, Rs.15/- (Online Processing fee) for Handicapped candidates, Rs.95/- (Exam fee Rs.80/- & Online Processing fee Rs.15/-) for Women, Ex-Serviceman (UR/ OBC) candidates, Rs.55/- (Exam fee Rs.40/- & Online Processing fee Rs.15/-) for Women, Ex-Serviceman (SC/ ST) candidates, Rs.15/- (Online Processing fee) for Women, Ex-Serviceman (Handicapped) candidates through E-Challan to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on through the website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
- Click on the “Notifications”
- Candidates have to read all the instructions before applying online.
- Candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Click on the “Apply”—-> “Candidate Registration”.
- Online Application will be completed in three Stages (Part-I, Part-II).
- In Part-I registration candidates have to fill fundamental information, particulars and details asked for.
- Submit the application form, the second page that will display your Registration Slip with unique registration code for future reference.
- Now candidates have to pay the fee through the E-Challan/ I-Collect.
- If candidates had click on the “E-Challan” option an Challan copy will be generated and pay the fee at the any branch of concerned bank.
- If candidates had click on the “I-Collect” option, select Bank Name, enter verification code and click on “Click here to payment through I-Collect ” button.
- Candidates have to pay the fee through Net Banking.
- Click on the “Submit Application Form” Part-II application form will be generated.
- Fill the details of fee & registration number, scanned photograph with signature & details.
- Click on submit button & a page will be opened form complete form submission.
- Fill the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
- After filling details preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
- Now take the print out copies of application form & other forms for future use.
Selection Procedure for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) – Junior Engineer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03-02-2015.
- Candidates will be selected based on examination, interview.
How to apply for Junior Engineer & More Vacancies Vacancy in Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) :
Interested Willing And Eligible Candidates May Apply Online Through The Website Of www.uppsc.up.nic.in No Other Mean Mode Will Not Be Accepted On-line Application May Be Filled From 30 th December, 2014 to 03 rd February 2015. Candidates Have To Upload The Scanned Photo And Scanned Signature On The Application After Uploading The Photo And Signature Candidates Submit The Online Application Form.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03-02-2015
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.3/2014-15.
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From UPPSC|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017