Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) invites online application for the recruitment of Rajasva Nirikshak Examination for Any Graduate holders
Company name :Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
Posts :Rajasva Nirikshak Examination
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs. 5200-20200/- p.m
No of Post : 617
Location :Uttar Pradesh
Last date to apply : 16 Oct 2014
Details of Post :
Rajasva Nirikshak Examination
|Post Name||Qualification||No.of Post|
|Rajasva Nirikshak Examination||A candidate for direct recruitment to the service must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent there to. Preferential Qualification: A candidate who has :(i) Served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years, or (ii) Obtained a “B” Certificate of the National Cadet Corps, shall be given preference in the matter of direct recruitment, other things being equal.||617|
Age Limit: (i) Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2014
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200
After filling in the ‘Candidate Registration’ format of the On-line application,the candidate shall procure the print-out of the E-challan in duplicate. The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to his category. The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any other mode except E-Challan/I-collect. The above fee, for examination according to the category is as under: (i) Unreserved (General)- Exam fee Rs. 100/-+On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total= Rs. 115/- (ii) Other Backward Class – Exam fee Rs. 100/-+On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total=Rs. 115/- (iii) Scheduled Caste – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 55/-(iv) Scheduled Tribe – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 55/- (v) Handicapped – Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 15/- (vi) Dependants of the Freedom Fighters – According to the original category mentioned from Sl.Nos. 1 to 4, (vii) Ex- Servicemen – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4. (viii) Women – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank : 13th October 2014
HOW TO APPLY :
- As per decision of the UPPSC a candidate will be liable to be debarred from the examination in question and all other future examinations and selections upto a maximum period of five years for furnishing any wrong information in his/her application form which can not be substantiated by relevant documents or for any other malpractice.
- No change in category, sub-category, Date of Birth etc. is permissible after the receipt of application form in the office of the Commission. In this regard no application for error correction/modification shall be acceptable.
- The date of birth of the candidates shall be admissible as entered in High School Certificate. The candidate will have to attach his/her High School or Equivalent Examination Certificate with the application form of Examination. No Other Certificate shall be acceptable for Date of Birth and if it is not attached with the application, it shall be rejected
- The candidates will have to enclose copies of Marksheets, Certificates & Degrees duly attested by any Gazetted Officer or Head of the last Institution where education was received in support of their claims of Educational Qualifications alongwith their Application Form and they will have to submit the same as per direction of Commission when asked for. If they do not enclose certificates/documents in support of their claims, the applications shall be rejected.
- The benefit of reservation to the categories of Handicapped persons of society of U.P. shall be given only on the posts which are identified by the Government for their Sub category. For this benefit, the Handicapped persons must produce a certificate of being handicapped in that category on the prescribed proforma issued by prescribed Medical Officer/Specialist and counter signed by the Chief Medical Officer according to Rule 2 of U.P. Public Service (Reservation for physically Handicapped, Dependent of Freedom Fighters and ExServicemen (Amendment) Act. 1997 read with G.O. dated.03 Feb., 2008).(6) The Ex-Army personnels must be discharged from Army up to the last date prescribed for receipt of applications.
- Date, time and venue etc. of examination along with Roll No. will be communicated to the candidates through e-Admit Cards, Candidates will have to appear at the centre/venue allotted to them by the Commission. No change in centre/venue is permissible and no application shall be entertained in this regard.
- The candidature of such candidates who are subsequently found ineligible according to the terms laid down in advertisement will be cancelled and their any claim for the Examination will not be entertained. The decision of the Commission regarding eligibility of the candidates shall be final.
- The Application/candidature of any tage will not be accepted if the application is not submitted on prescribed form, date of birth is not mentioned or wrong date of birth is mentioned, overage, under age, not fulfilling the minimum educational qualifications, applications received after last date and no signature under declaration in the format.
- The Commission may admit the candidates provisionally after summary checking of the applications but if it is found at any stage that applicant was not eligible or that his/her application should have been rejected or was not entertainable initially, his/her candidature will be rejected and if the candidate is selected,the recommendation of the Commission for the appointment shall be withdrawn.
- The Commission reserves the right of cancelling the candidature of any candidate found indulging inany malpractice i.e. copying in examination hall or indiscipline, misbehavior or canvassing for his/her candidature. On violation of these instructions, the candidates may be debarred from this examination as well as future Examinations. In this regard, the decision of the Commission shall be final.
- In all communication to the Commission, the candidates must mention the name of examination, advertisement No. registration No. date of birth, father’s / husband’s name and also the Roll Number, if communicated.
- Candidates selected for appointment will have to undergo Medical Examination as required under the Rules.
- Approximately 3 times candidates shall be called for interview on the basis of examination. It is essential for the candidates to appear in the interview as the place of candidates will depend on aggregate of marks obtained in written examination and interview.
- The candidates who are appearing in the Examination of essential qualification prescribed for the post need not to apply, because they are not eligible.
- While filling the answer sheets, the candidates “must use Black Ball Point Pen Only”. Do not use any other pen or pencil in any condition.
- The information filled in the “Answer Sheet” must not be erased by Whitener, blade or rubber etc
- The written examination will be objective type in which there will be two papers-paper-I include General studies and General Aptitute and paper-II include General Hindi and General Maths, Which will be of 2.00 hours each. The examination timing will be 9.30 A.M. to 11.30 A.M. (1 st Session) and 2.30 P.M. to 4.30 P.M. (2 nd Session)
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 16 Oct 2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From UPPSC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017