Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination-2014 through recruitment notification – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Recruitment 2015– ADVERTISEMENT NO.A-5/E-1/2014. Candidates who have completed 10th/ +2 Class/ Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination-2014 Job on or before 03-02-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination-2014|
|Educational Qualification|| 10TH
|Total No of Vacancy||77 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 9,300-34,800/- p.m|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||03-02-2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
Detail of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination-2014 Recruitment:
- Name of the Exam: Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination-2014
- Name of the Categories:
- UR: 42 Posts
- SC: 18 Posts
- ST: 02 Posts
- OBC: 15 Posts
- Total No. of Posts: 77
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be 21 years & must not have crossed the age of 45 years as on 01-07-2014. Age Relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed High School Examination of the Board of High School & Intermediate Education, Diploma in Automobile Engineering (3 years course)/ Mechanical Engineering and must hold a driving license authorizing him to drive motor cycle, heavy goods vehicles & heavy passenger motor vehicles and have thorough knowledge of Hindi language written in Devanagari script with relevant experiences.
Candidates should have to pay Rs. 215/- (Exam fee Rs. 200/- & Online Processing fee Rs. 15/-) for UR & OBC candidates, Rs. 95/- (Exam fee Rs. 80/- & Online Processing fee Rs. 15/-) for SC & ST candidates, Rs.15/- (Online Processing fee) for Handicapped candidates through E-Challan to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
Selection Procedure for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) – Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination-2014 Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03-02-2015.
- Candidates are selected based on their performance in written/ practical examination and interview..
How to apply for Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination-2014 Vacancy in Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) :
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/ from 30-12-2014 to 03-02-2015
- Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
- Log on to the website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
- Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
- Rad all the instructions carefully before applying online.
- Click on “Apply” beside the Review Officer/ Assistant Review Officer Etc .. Preliminary Examination.
- Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
- Submit error free application form.
- An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
- Click on “Generate E-Challan/I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
- Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
- Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
- Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
- Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
- After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
- Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03-02-2015
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.A-5/E-1/2014.
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From UPPSC|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017